[ ᴄʙʟᴜ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟱:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"Hi titi" I say as I hug my auntie

"Hi titi" I say as I hug my auntie. I had just came back from spending my summer in Atlanta with my dad's family. I didn't want to go back to Brooklyn to my mom's house just yet so I came to the Bronx to see my aunt.

"Hi baby, you just got back ?" she asks before letting me go. I nod as I put my bags down next to the couch.

"Yeah, that flight has me dead. You fine with me staying here for a week before I go back home ?" I ask. She smiles before nodding.

"You know I love when you stay here. You bring some peace to this house " she says making me smile.

"Where demon child at ?" I ask obviously talking about Setty. He was always loud and the house was very quiet right now.

"He's out with his friends right now. He'll be back in a bit" she says making me nod.

She goes back to the kitchen to continue cooking. I go to the the couch and sit down. Not long after I hear loud laughing before the front door is opened. I look up and see Setty walking in with his friends. He notices me immediately and his smile drops.

"The fuck your ugly ass doing here ?" he asks as he walks over to me. I stand up and dap him up before hugging him.

"Jeremiah what's all that cussing I'm hearing ?" his mom ask making me chuckle as Setty realizes his mom was not that far.

"My bad ma" is all Setty says. Aunti just shakes her head before walking to her bedroom.

"Word to my mother stop talking to me like that lil bro" I say. He sucks his teeth before pushing my head away.

"Lil bro is crazy" I hear one of his friends say making me mug them.

"Who are they ? The three musketeers ?" I ask as I look at the three friends behind Setty.

"My fault. This my son Cblu, Mali, and Yagi. This my cousin y'all" he says as he points to them. I don't look at the other two and just stare at the Cblu. He was very attractive and he had a cute smile on his face.

"Where she come from ?" Yagi asks Setty.

"Brooklyn" I say answering for Setty.

"So why you here ?" Mali asks making me look at him with a mug on my face.

"To see my fucking cousin" I say in a duh tone.