[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟱:𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠

My phone started ringing while messages were also coming in every second

My phone started ringing while messages were also coming in every second. I run to my bedside from my vanity before grabbing my phone. I noticed that it was Cblu calling me making me furrow my eyebrows as I answer the call.

"Hello" I simply say before walking back to my vanity to sit back down.

"Yo bro you gotta slide to the stu. This bitch is blacking on dougie and he's about to spazz on her ass" he says making me stand up.

"She hitting him ?" I ask. Dougie has a bad temper but he won't hit a woman, EVER. That's why I'm there though because no one gets away with putting their hands on my cousin.

"Yeah she smacked him a few times. I left to call you but I can still hear them yelling" he says. I slip on my shoes and grab my coat as I head out.

"Is my man there ?" I ask. Lovee doesn't like when I fight so he can't be there when I pull up. I walk down the stairs waiting for the boys answer.

"Yeah he is. Want me to distract him ?" he asks making me smile. This is why I love Cblu.

"Yeah, take him to another room" I say as I walk through the lobby. I walk out my building and straight to my car.

"Ight I can do that" he says. I get in my car and start it immediately.

"Ight I'm on my way" I say before hanging up and starting to drive.

The studio was only 10 minutes away but I was able to get there in 5. I get out my car and lock it while texting Blu to open the door. I waited by the door before it's open by Setty.

"Wassup my heart" he says as I walk in past him and head upstairs. I already knew what studio they were in so I just walked in that direction. I put in the passcode to the door and open. 

"Where's my cousin at ?" I ask making everyone look at me. Kay immediately stands up confused as to why I was here.

"He's in the room next door" Yagi says making me nod. I walk out and close the door behind me before heading to the other room.

I hear Kay yell as I hear his footsteps behind me. I walk to the room next door and see the door slightly open. I push the door open and walk in to see Dougie and his girl yelling at each other. I look at Dougie to see a cut on his cheek that was bleeding a lot. He looked at me in shock before he looks back at his girl.

"Yo Y/n chill out" Kay says as he tries to stop me by grabbing my arm.

"So you think it's cute to beat on him knowing he can't hit you back ?" I say as I snatch my arm from Kay and walk towards her while taking off my coat.