[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟭 𝗣𝗠

I hear my phone ringing making me groan and feel around my bed for my phone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I hear my phone ringing making me groan and feel around my bed for my phone. I find it and I swipe my finger across the screen before bringing the phone closer to my face.

"What ?" I say as I bring my other hand to my face to rub my eyes. My room was dark but I didn't know if it was cause it was night or cause of my black out curtains.

"Damn ma, who got you tight ?" I hear Lee's voice come out of my phone making me smile.

"Hi Ali" I simply say. I look at my phone to see him in his car. He had half of his locs up and had his black tech on.

"Hi baby, you home ?" Lee asks as he looks around in his car. I nod before realizing he can't see me.

"Yeah I am. Where you going ?" I ask as the sleepiness finally goes away. I sit up with the phone in my hand still.

"I'm about to go back home but first I need you to come downstairs ma" he says with a smile.

I notice the car wasn't moving anymore and I go over to my window pulling the curtain to the side. I saw that it was night time and there was a black car sitting infront of my building.

"Ali Doby, what the fuck are you doing here ?" I say as I get off my bed and try to change into something else.

"I wanted to see you duh" he says likes it's something I should know. I quickly turn on my lights before grabbing my gray nike tech pants and jacket before taking my clothes off.

"And what if my brother sees you ?" I say while zipping up my tech. I grab my phone and walk over to the mirror to fix my hair.

"Then Imma flock him" Lee says making me mug the phone.

My brother, Kay and Ali hate eachother but me and Lee have been seeing eachother since we were 13. It's hard to let go of someone you love for another person you love. Kay knows me and Lee see eachother from time to time but that doesn't mean he's okay with it. He just won't shoot him when he's near me which is always. If I wasn't with Lee, I was with Kay and vise versa. Their beef won't come to end just because of me.

"I'm coming down right now" I say before hanging up.

I look at my messy bun and spray some perfume. I walk over to my slides slipping them on before walking out of my room. I walk into the living room to see Kay and his girlfriend kissing on the couch. I walk past them quickly and try get rag my keys without him noticing.

"Where you going ?" I hear Kay ask making me turn to look at him. His girl was all red and wouldn't look at me. Must be a new girl cause I ain't never seen her before.

"Out" I simply say as I put my hand on the door knob. Kay sits up looking at me suspiciously.

"He's here ?" Kay asks making me slowly nod. Kay sucks his teeth before laying back down.

"Ight go. He's lucky that I'm not on hots right now " Kay says. I just smile and walk out the apartment.

I run down the stairs and through my lobby before reaching the doors. I see Lee's car and I knock on the window making him unlock the door. I waste no time before getting in his car. I close the door and turn to him before smacking his arm.

"Are you fucking dumb or stupid ?" I ask making him laugh. He grabs my face and just connects our lips making me relax. He has such soft lips.

"Come on, let's go home" Lee says as he pulls away and takes the car out of park. He pulls out the parking spot he was in and starts to drive.

"That's why you came to get me ?" I ask with a smile on my face. He nods as he puts one of his hands on my thigh. I lean back on the seat and look at the small picture of us that he had on his rear view mirror.

"I'm tired from the studio and I want to sleep with you. You gotta problem with that ?" he says as he gives me a quick look.

"And if I do ?" I ask as I sit up on my seat.

"Then Imma spark you my heart" he says while pointing at me with the hand that was on my thigh before. He pushes me back onto my seat making me laugh.

"Oh wait, go there" I say as I point to the Wendy's drive thru. Lee sucks his teeth but does as I say.

"How the fuck you hungry right now ?" he asks as he gets in line for the drive thru.

"Um cause I just woke up but come here" I say as I grab his face and pull him closer. I connect our lips and I feel him grab my face.

He pulls away before kissing my lips multiple times. I laugh as I push him away. He moves the car forward a bit since the line had moved. He pulls out his phone and changes the song before going into his camera app.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smile widely as he gives a small smile and puts his middle finger up. He takes the picture and smiles as he goes to look at it. Lee loves to take pictures of us. His room has multiple pictures of us in it and so does his car. He always has a picture of us in his wallet too.

"That's a good one" I say making him nod as he smiles widely.

He looks at me and pecks my lips before moving forward so that we were at the speaker. I hear him ordering my food as I look out the window with the biggest smile on my face.

𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 💔💔

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀