[ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ4ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟲:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩

I was laying on the couch with my head hanging off the couch arm. My mom was gone for the weekend so I had decided to take some edibles. Bad idea. I ate a whole Wonka bar and I was gone. I stared at the walk as Autumn! was playing in the background.

I hear the door knob jiggling making my eyes snap to it. I waited for the person on the other side of the door to open it since it was unlocked. The door opens and I see a tall figure walking in. I squint my eyes trying to figure out who was in my house right now.

"Y/n ?" I hear a familiar voice say. They close the door and walk into the living room before noticing me. I take in his features before smiling realizing it was Dee.

"You good ? What you doing ?" he asks as he stands right in front of me.

"I'm smacked right now" I say before laughing.

I take in the position we're in and can't help but bite my lip. He looked really good from this view. He had his hood on and one of his hands was in his sweats making my eyes land there. He took his hand out making his print noticeable.

"Pull your dick out" I say as I try to reach for his sweats. He laughs before taking a step back.

"Yo you're so gone" he says as he grabs my shoulders and pushes me up making me dizzy.

I lay my head against the back of the couch before Dee sits next to me. Dee and I have always had a flirty friendship but that's all it was, a friendship.

"Look how smacked she is right now. She was smoking that Lotti pack" he says as he records me on his phone.

"Stop recording me unless you want to make a movie" I say as I move his phone away from my face. He chuckles before shaking his head and going on his phone.