[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ & ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟵:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I walked into the function with Nunu next to me

I walked into the function with Nunu next to me. We were coming in with Dthang's crew so everyone turned to look in our direct making me roll my eyes at them. Nunu was Dthang's cousin and my mom and Nunu's mom work together since we were kids. We've been friends since we were 8 even though I don't live near her hood. We still make it work somehow.

"Let's go get drunk" Nunu says as she turn to look at me. I shake my head with a smile knowing that I couldn't say no to her.

"Yo bro don't let her wasted" Dthang says as he points at me making Nunu roll her eyes. I just nod as Nunu grabs my hand and drags me to the table with the drinks.

"What you drinking tonight ?" she asks as she looks over at the table while licking her lips. Fucking alcoholic.

"Just give me a shot of the migos for now" I say making her nod and pour me one. She pours herself two and immediately takes them. I look behind her to see her ex coming up to us.

"Oh nah. You definitely shouldn't have drank those" I say as I take my shot, knowing that I was gonna need it. She turns to look at him and sucks her teeth before looking back at me.

"No matter how much I drink or what I say, don't let me leave this hotel with him. Get Daniel to stop him if he even tries some shit" she says making me nod as he gets closer to us. I stare at him with a straight face making him smirk at me.

"Wassup with you Nunu. Let me talk to you real quick" he says as he licks his lips while looking at her.

"Make it quick" she says as she turns to look at me while walking with him. I shake my head before walking over to where Dthang and them were. I walk up to him and tap on his shoulder making him look at me with a smile.

"Wassup my heart" he says as he wraps his arm around me. Did he drink already?

"Can I talk to you real quick ?" I ask making his smile drop. He could tell it was something serious. He grabs my hand and leads me outside of the telly and into the hallway.

"You good ? Where's Nunu ?" he ask with a serious face. I lean against the wall before rubbing my eyes. I'm too tired for this.

"She's talking with her ex but I need you to keep a eye on them incase he gets too touchy. She doesn't want to leave with him and last time she said no to him, he tried to force her to do what he wants. So just keep a eye on him cause I know I can't stop him" I say. I notice his whole demeanor change as the words came out of my mouth.