[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

I walk down the apartment stairs to Dthang's floor to give him some food that I had made

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walk down the apartment stairs to Dthang's floor to give him some food that I had made. I make it to his door and knock on it before I hear the music coming from inside. The door is quickly opened by Daniel making me smile.

"Oh shit, wassup buzzin. You got eats ?" he says making me smile.

"I need you to try this" I say as I walk in. I notice a bunch of people were in the apartment like always but my eyes immediately land on Tdot.

"Hey Kevin" I say with a huge smile as I put the plate down on the island and look at him.

I've had a crush on Tdot since forever and everyone knows about it. He used to act like he hated me but since I was so persistent, he eventually came around. It's not like he loves me now, sadly but he atleast talks to me now. It only took 10 years.

"Wassup Y/n, what you got ?" he asks as he walks over to the island where I was at.

"Aye chill out muddy, that's for me" Dthang says making me roll my eyes.

"He can have some too" I say as I push the plate towards Tdot. He gives me a smile before grabbing the fork and digging in. I feel a smack on the back of my head making me groan and hold my head.

"What the fuck ?" I say before turning around and hitting Daniel's chest.

"You so soft. Why you giving him my fuckin food ?" Dthang says as he grabs the plate and brings it closer to him. Tdot smiles as he chews the food in his mouth.

"I'm not gonna lie that shit is good as fuck" Tdot says making me smile. He gives the fork to Dthang and Dthang picks the plate of food with a mug on his face.

"Why can't you share Daniel" I say making him look at me with wide eyes.

"You heard what Bizzy said. Used to watch them eat  they ain't order me none" he says before walking away to the living room making me laugh. I look back at Tdot to see him looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"What ?" I ask making him shake his head. He doesn't say anything and just looks at me again making me laugh.

"What ?" I ask again.

"You cook like that all the time ?" he asks making me suck my teeth.

"You gonna like me now that you know that I can cook ?" I ask making him laugh and shake his head.

"Nah, I'm just asking a question. I never said I liked you" he says making me shake my head.

"I know you like me Kevin but it's okay, you can keep hiding it" I say with a small shrug. He just laughs and shakes his head. He gotta stop doing that.

"Nah, you're actually funny" he says making me smile. I'll take that as a win.

"What you got going on ?" I ask him to keep this conversation going. He sits down on a stool before answering.

"Nothing, just focused on my music and shit. That's it" he says. I just nod as I put my arms on the island and lean in a bit.

"What you got going on ?" he asks making me smile at the fact that he was engaging in the conversation.

"I got a few jobs coming up with modeling and shit" I say trying to copy him. He smile and nods at me.

"You like that shit ?" he asks.

"What ? Modeling ?" I say making him nod.

"Yeah I do. It's like my way to express myself" I say making him nod again.

"Let me see some of your shit" he says making me nod.

I pull out my phone and go into my camera roll. I go into my modeling folder before giving my phone to Tdot. I watch him as he scrolls through the pictures with a small smile on his face. He suddenly smiles wide before turning the phone over to me. I see my birthday pictures, where I was naked with frosting covering my boobs.

"That's how you get down ?" he asks making me laugh.

"Something like that" I say making him smile before shaking his head. He goes back to scrolling through the pictures and I just smile as I watch him.

 He goes back to scrolling through the pictures and I just smile as I watch him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙇!!!

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟳𝟯𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

ᴅᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें