[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟵:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"Where's my man at ?" I yell as I walk into the studio

"Where's my man at ?" I yell as I walk into the studio. I was drunk off my ass right now.

Mimi and I had gone to a party tonight. I didn't even realize when I got drunk but after only being there for a hour, I was gone. She wanted to take me home but I told her to bring me to my man. I knew he was here since it's where he always is when he isn't with me. Everyone in the studio turned and looked at me confused.

"Yo Y/n you good ?" Lovee asks as he stands up. I lean against the door frame annoyed already. I just wanted my man.

"She's drunk, my bad y'all. Where's Cblu ?" I hear Mimi say as she stands behind me.

"He's in another room. You drunk too ?" Kay ask as he looks at Mimi making her shake her head. Liar.

"Nah I only took two shots" she says with a shrug. Kay gives the blunt to Dougie before standing up.

"Ight Imma take you home Mimi cause you not driving like that. Y/n, Blu in there" he says as he walks up to us.

He points to the door across the hall making me immediately walk towards the door. I hear Mimi complaining about Kay driving her as they go down the stairs. I open the door making it slam against the wall. Blu, Mali and Setty stand up looking at the door confused.

"Y/n ? How the fuck did you get here ?" Camrin asks confused. He knew I was going to a party and I usually stay out late.

"Babyyy" I say as I stumble over to him. I wrap my arms around him making us both fall back onto the couch.

"You drunk right now ?" he asks already knowing the answer. I straddle his lap as I nod at him.

"Nah she's really gone" Mali says making me turn to look at him.

"My son Mali here ? Wassup my heart" I say as I stick my hand out to dap him up. He daps me up as he let's out a laugh.

"Y/n who brought you here ?" Blu asks. I sit sideways on his lap as I focus on taking off my heels. I fucking hate these shits.

"Mimi. My son Kay taking good care of her though" I say as I struggle with my heel strap.

"I got you ma, hold on" he says as he moves me off of him and reaches for my feet to take off my heel. I felt lightheaded and fell back hitting my head on something hard.

"Damn, what the fuck. Shit gave me a fucking concussion" I say as I grab my head. I look up to see Setty looking down at me before starting to laugh with Maki laughing too as Camrin just looks up at me confused.