[ ɴᴇꜱᴛʏ ɢᴢᴢ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁.
𝟱:𝟰𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I had just finished washing the dishes and was drying my hands when my apartments door opens

I had just finished washing the dishes and was drying my hands when my apartments door opens. I look at it to see Nesty, Assasin, Lee, Say, Roy, Dthang, Bando, Tdot, Bg, and Stunna walking in.

"What the fuck is this ?" I ask obviously not realizing that my house was the new hangout spot for them. Nesty looks at me and smiles. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Hi mama. My bad, they wanted to see lil Nia" he says making me nod.

"Roy close my damn door but it's time for her to wake up from her nap anyways" I say as I look away from Nesty. I notice Roy closing my door making me smile. Nesty smiles at me before connecting our lips together. I smile into the kiss before pulling away.

"I'll be back" I say. I notice everyone had settled in the living room already.

I went into Nesty and I's room to get Nia. She was in her crib already standing up. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes making me smile as she starts to jump up and down before putting her thumb in her mouth.

I gave birth to Nia about a years ago after me and Nesty forgot to use a condom for my birthday. We had only been together for 5 months but we were both happy to find out that I was pregnant though. He was starting to make good money from his music and my clothing brand was starting to get noticed. We got a shared apartment 2 months after we found out about Nia and we've been here since. I grab Nia from her crib and take her thumb out of her mouth.

"What I tell you about that mama ?" I say as I wipe the saliva from her mouth with her shirt. I check her diaper but it's still clean since she wasn't sleeping for that long. I walk out of the room and towards the living room with Nia in my arms. I hear Nesty and his friends talking and laughing before they look my way.

"Look peanut" I say making Nia turn around and look. She immediately smiles and puts her hands out toward her daddy as we get closer.

"Wassup princess" Nesty says as he takes her from my arms. I watch Nesty kiss Nia's cheek before sitting down on the couch with her. I sit next to him before noticing the blunt that was in between Roy's fingers, which was lit on.

"Take that outside" I say as I point to him. Everyone turns to looks at Roy and notices the blunt he was holding.

"The fuck are you doing ?" Assasin says before smacking Roy in the back of the head and grabbing the blunt from him. Assasin has a kid too so he gets it.

"Language" I say making Assasin nod. He taps the blunt on a ash tray face down making it go off before giving it back to Roy.