[ ꜱʜᴀ ᴇᴋ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠

 I watch the movers put my last box into the U-haul truck making me smile

I watch the movers put my last box into the U-haul truck making me smile. They close the back of the truck before coming over to me.

"Is someone at the address you gave us ?" they ask making me nod.

"Yeah, I'll let them know you're on the way" I say making them nod as they get into the truck. I watch the truck drive away before looking at my mom who was standing in front of our building doors.

"You're really leaving ?" she asks sadly making me nod slowly.

"I can't keep living here ma, not without Elijah" I say making her nod.

"I get it baby. You'll call me everyday right ?" she says making me chuckle.

"Ma I'm not a kid anymore but I'll be calling you and visiting you frequently. I'm not gonna be that far" I say making her smile. She gives me a small hug before pushing me away slightly.

"I think your friends want to say goodbye" she says making me furrow my eyebrows. I turn around to see all of the Sugarhill people that I grew up with making me sigh. This won't be easy.

"We heard you was leaving" Dudeylo says.

"But we don't believe it. You wouldn't leave Sugarhill right Y/n ?" Ddot asks making me give him a small smile.

"I'm leaving Darian. I'm moving to the Bronx" I say making Roscoe and Dee look at eachother suspiciously.

"With him ?" Dee asks making me nod. Most of them aren't gonna like this answer.

"You think this is what Dotty would have wanted for you ?" Dd asks making me look at him with a straight face.

"Well unfortunately he's not here anymore to ask him what he would wanted me to do" I say coldly. I haven't wanted to talk or be around some of them since that day.

"Why are you leaving though ? Why not just stay near by ?" Ddot asks.

"Cause I can't live around the people who pushed my brother away, who made him feel alone, and who made him feel like he had to do what he did. My brother put Sugarhill on the map and some of y'all just pushed him aside as soon as y'all got some money" I say making Dee looks at me with a sad look. He knows I'm right. 

"I think Dotty would want you to leave Y/n. To do what makes you happy" Dee says making me smile. He comes over to me and gives me a hug making me sigh. Dee and Ddot are the only people I've been talking to since Elijah's death.

"I'm not blaming y'all for his death but I also can't be around y'all without him. It's not the same" I say as I give Ddot a quick hug.

"We get it Y/n, just be safe" Roscoe says making me nod. I quickly dap him up.

"You're always welcome in the Hill, just don't bring him with you" Dudey says making me smile.

I see a black car with tints pull up and I smile already knowing who it was. I dap all of them up and quickly say goodbye before walking over to the car. I try to open the door but it's locked. I hear it unlock and get in the passenger seat. I close the door and turn to look at Sha with a smile on my face.

"They was bothering you ?" is the first thing he asks as he looks at the group in front of my building. I shake my head.

"No, they were just saying bye" I say making him nod. He leans over and grabs my face before softly kissing my lips.

"You ready to see our new apartment ma ?" he asks as he pulls away making me nod with a smile.

"Very ready" I simply says. He grabs my chin giving me a small kiss before putting one of his hands on my thigh. He puts the car in drive and we start heading to our new place.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 3 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 🩷

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟲𝟳𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀