[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟴:𝟬𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I was currently ordering some new acrylic powder since I was running out

I was currently ordering some new acrylic powder since I was running out. I was sitting in a stool on the kitchen island with a lemonade. Kay told me that he was gonna be home at 7 but it was now 8. He's been overworking himself lately trying to get this music out for all of his fans.

We definitely need to take a vacation soon. The home studio in our apartment is almost done so he won't have leave to go to work anymore especially late at night. I heard keys and the door knob turn. The door opened and Kay walked in.

He looked tired and he had on a lazy fit on. Some sweat pants instead his usual amiris, he had a hoodie and a black coat on. He gives me a smile before closing the door and taking his shoes off by the entrance. He takes the coat off and hangs it before he starts to walk towards me.

I turn my body on the stool to face him. He opens his arms widely as he got closer. I open mine with a smile and embrace him. He wraps his arms around me and puts his face in my neck as he hums. It's rare that he's this quiet.

"Hi my love" I say as I play with his hair.

"I missed you my heart" he simply says with his raspy voice as he pulls aways slightly so that we can look at eachother but his arms are still wrapped around me.

"I missed you too. You need some sleep ?" I say as I rub his cheek while looking at the bags under his eyes.

"I know" he says before turning to look at my laptop and shutting it close.

He then grabs my cup of lemonade and walks to the sink. He dumps it and puts it in the sink before coming back to stand infront of me.

He sticks out his hand and I immediately take it in mine before standing up. We walk towards the room while turning off all the lights in the apartment. As we walk in the room he lets go off my hand and walks into the closet.

I close the door and take my hair off it's ponytail before walking to the bed and sitting down. I see Kay walking out the closet with some clothes and a towels. He throws some clothes at me and gives me a small smiles.

"Put that on for me" he says before he walks to the bathroom and puts his clothes on a shelf before turning to look at me.

"I'll be quick ma" he says making me nod before closing the door.

I look at the clothes he gave me and it's just some lavender silk shorts and a white cami top. I smile as I hear the shower turn on. I change into my pajamas and put my other clothes into the hamper before turning on the leds and turning off the normal lights.

I put the lights on purple before opening Kay's bed side table. I pull out a box where he keeps his weed in. I hate rolling up with my nails but usually he has pre rolls in here so I'm praying.

I turn on the tv and put on Caresha please on youtube but I let it play on mute. I open the box and see three blunts in there making me smile. I take one out with the ash tray and the lighter before putting the box back where it belongs.

I hear the shower turn off and I light the blunt. I take a long hit and unmute the tv. The bathroom door opens and steam fills the room as Kay walks out shirtless with his red nike tech pants on.

He smiles at me as he sees the blunt in my hand. He walks up to me and I hand the blunt to him letting him take a hit. He leans down and kisses my lips. He pulls away and smirks while staring down at my lips.

"That was a wet one" I say making him laugh. He walks over to his side of the bed while taking another hit. I lower the volume in the video as he sits on the bed with his back on the headboard.

I lay my head on his shoulder as we watch the video. Kay puts out the blunt and puts it on the ash tray on the bedside table. He leans over and grabs my waist before pulling me into him. I smile at him as I lay on his chest.

"What do you think about Venice ?" he asks making me sit up so that now I'm straddling him.

"I love Venice. You know this KayKay" I say as I furrow my eyebrows making him chuckle.

"Oh yeah. You mentioned it once or twice before" he says with a stupid smile on his face as he rubs my things and looks at them.

"What are you up to Kevin ?" I say making his smile drop.

"Ight bro you dead killed the vibes" he says as pushes me off him. I laugh as I lay on the bed while he mugs me.

I sit up and look at him with a straight face. He stares at me with a serious face before smiling making me smile. He grabs my shirt and pulls me into him to give me a kiss.

"We're going to Venice" he says simply as we pull away from the kiss.

"Wait when ? Why ?" I say confused knowing that he has a busy month coming up.

"The day after tomorrow. We going for a week and why ? Because I know you want to go there and we both need a little vacation right now" he says making me smile at him as he moves his hands from my thighs to my ass.

"I thought you had studio sessions all next week" I ask him confused as to where he has the time to go on vacation right now.

"That was a lie and I wanted to tell you today because I know you post your nail appointment opening tomorrow. So don't do that shit" he says making me smile at how much he actually pays attention to me.

"Thank you Kevin" I simply say with a big smile. He sucks his teeth before smiling back at me and pulling me down for a hug. I start laughing before smacking his arm.

"Alright I can't breath pa" I say making him laugh as he let's go a bit.

He pushes me on my back and lays on my chest as he let's out a sigh. I play with his hair letting him get some sleep in.

𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙧

𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙧. 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 🤭

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟭𝟯𝟴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀