[ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟵:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I laid on my bed with a heating pad on my stomach as I ate some mini kitkats

I laid on my bed with a heating pad on my stomach as I ate some mini kitkats. It was my time of the month and I was just trying to relax. Most people knew to leave me alone when I was like this but you always have those people who test their luck. Keem was one of those people.

I hear my front door open and close before loud footsteps head towards my bedroom door. It's not long before my bedroom door is opened. Keem is standing there wearing a black nike tech with his shiesty on. I raise my eyebrow as he rolls the shiesty up to his forehead.

"You can't answer your fucking phone now ?" he says making me look around my room. He talking to me ?

"Hello to you too Rakeem" I say making him suck his teeth as he walks closer to me.

"Get up" he says. I immediately mug him before shaking my head. He got me fucked up.

"Absolutely not" I say before eating some more kitkats. He looks at me with a straight face making me stare back.

"Boo bitch the fuck ? If that's all you wanted to say you can leave" I say making him suck his teeth.

"Y/n I'm not fucking playing with you. We got a drill to go on" he says making me suck my teeth. Did I mention that I was a ooter ?

Keem and I met in our sophomore year. I was walking to the deli that he was standing outside of when there was a shooting. How ghetto I know. Keem got grazed on his head and dropped his gun. I picked it up and sent back 6 shots before they ran away. Ever since then me and Keem do drills together.

"Not today Keem. Tell them to reschedule or something" I simply say making Keem mug me. I state back at him letting him know that I was so serious.

"Don't be fucking stupid. Word to my mother, don't get me tight right now" he says as he goes over to my closet. I sit up on my bed as I look at him confused.

"No, you don't get me tight right now. I don't fuckin want to go on a drill right now" I say making him mug me. He gotta stop doing that.

"But you the ooter, you gotta go" he says making me suck my teeth.

"Do you want a good ooter with good aim or a mad ooter who will be too distracted with her anger towards her friends to shot well ? Cause right now you're gonna get the second one" I say making him sigh and turn around.

"Why don't you want to go ?" Keem asks obviously trying to figure out what's wrong.

"My cooter is bleeding" I simply say making him make a disgusted face.

"Exactly" I simply say. He nods before leaning on the wall next to my closet.

"Can you still come ?" he says making me furrow my eyebrows. Did he not just listen to what I just fuckin said ?

"Not like that like you don't gotta come to shot but like for me" he says as he scratches the back of his neck. I could tell that he was nervous making my face relax.

"What are you trying to say Keem ?" I ask trying to get him to communicate with me.

"I don't know how to explain it but I feel like my aim ain't as good when you ain't there you feel me ? Like I need you there to know that I'll be good" he says making me smile.

Keem was really a sweetheart deep down. I've learned through the years that Keem does small things to show his affection instead of communicating so this was rare for him.

"You want me to go for emotional support ?" I ask making him suck his teeth.

"None of that soft shit Y/n. Word to the guys, you like a good luck charm. Not just for me but like for everyone" he says making sure to add the last part. I can't help but laugh at how nervous he was right now. This makes him mug me before sucking his teeth.

"You know what, just stay home gangsta" he says making me shake my head as I laugh.

"Stop, I'll go" I manage to get out.

He just stares at me with a mug as I get off my bed and walk over to my closet. I had on some biker shorts and a tank top so I just grabbed my black nike tech. I put it over my clothes before looking for my socks.

"Get me my scarf" I say to Keem as I point to my scarf that was on a hook next to my vanity.

He nods and goes to get it as I slip on my socks. I put on my ugg slides as Keem hands me the scarf. I tie it around my head feeling Keem's eyes on me. I look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Um you're gonna need a shiesty cause you know, we gotta move tact" he says as he looks away from me. I smile and simply nod as I go to my wadrobe to pull out my shiesty.

"I'll put it on in the car" I say making him nod.

He walks up to my bedside table and leans down before reaching under it and pulling out my gun. I keep it there just in case someone breaks in. He takes the tape off of it before walking up to me.

"You don't gotta use it but it's good to have, just in case" Keem says as he sticks the gun in my waistband making me nod as I look up at him. He looks down at me as he covers the gun with my sweater. I see him looking down at my lips before looking back up at me.

"We gotta talk later so I'll buy you dinner tonight, ight ?" he says making me smile and nod. He smiles before wrapping his arm around me and leading me out of my room.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟮𝟵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀