[ ᴍʜᴀᴅʏ2ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ]

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝘃𝗲.
𝟳:𝟱𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"Why we going to Camrin's house ?"  I say as I slowly walk behind Mhady

"Why we going to Camrin's house ?"  I say as I slowly walk behind Mhady. He pulls me by our hands that we're connected.

"Y/n, come on" Mhady says making me groan. Mali and Yagi just laugh making me roll my eyes at them. We walk up to Camrin's apartment and Mali knocks on the door. Camrin's mom opens the door and immediately groan.

"Oh hell nah" she says as she tries to close the door. Mali doesn't let that happen though and opens the door wide.

"See, she don't even want us here" I say. Mhady gives me THAT look and I immediately close my mouth. My bad Mr.Reaper.

We walk into the apartment and I can already hear Camrin yelling making me roll my eyes. We walk into his room and he looks at us confused before taking his headphones off.

"Oh shit, hold on chat. Wassup gang" Camrin says as he daps up everyone before his eyes land on me. I glare him as he mugs me.

"Why is she here ?" he asks making me suck my teeth.

"Hi cousin" I say as I let go off Mhady's hand and cross my arms.

"I should smack the shit out of you for coming here" he says making me laugh.

"I wish you fucking would" I say as I step closer to him. I had hung out with Chloe last week at my house not knowing that they weren't together anymore and now he's mad at me.

"Chill out" Mhady says as he grabs my hand. I snatch my hand and walk past everyone before going towards Camrin's computer.

"Hi chat" I say with a smile as I put on the headphones. I look at the chat seeing them respond to me.

"W sub, W sub. What y'all on tonight ?" I say as I look at what Camrin was doing. Reacting to Sugarhill Ddot ? Yeah, no.

"Nah, y'all are buggin. They said I'm getting my toes sucked tonight" I say before laughing. The  dono sound comes on making me look at the other monitor.

"What was that Pdl post about ?" the dono says making me suck my teeth.

"Yo bro word to my dead, that bitch was chatting. I was dead minding my business in the studio with my fucking boyfriend and she came in feeling like she was that bitch and started moving funny like what" I say as I start to explain the situation that happened with Murda.

"Yo chill" Camrin says as Mhady laughs. He's always defending that bitch instead of his own family.

"Nah, let her talk her shit muddy" Mhady says making me smile. That's my man.