[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻
𝟮:𝟱𝟲 𝗣𝗠

"Just wait right there and someone will come for you in a minute" I say as I point to our waiting area

"Just wait right there and someone will come for you in a minute" I say as I point to our waiting area. I smile and look at my computer to check my emails. I only get through two of them before the door opens and a guy walks in with his crew.

"Wassup beautiful" I hear a guy says to me. I look up and see that he had on a shiesty covering most of his face and had a black hoodie on with the hood on and also had a moncler coat on.

"Can I help you with something ?" I ask.

"You can help me with a lot of things my heart" he says with a small smirk making me roll my eyes. So childish.

"You gonna keep trying to spit game or are you gonna tell me why you are here Kevin ?" I say as I look up at him as I cross my arms.

"So you do remember me, lil Y/n" he says with a smile as he leans on the front desk. I nod my head and look at all the people around him.

"This your crew now ? Where's Dougie at ?" I say dropping my work voice and using my usual one.

I met Kevin back in middle school around the same time that he met Dougie. We weren't that close, I just helped them with their school work.

"Dougie coming in a bit and yeah these the people I be with" he says making the others look at me. I send a small smile before looking back at Kevin.

"You have a session booked ?" I asked as I look at the computer.

"Yeah we do" he says as I put his name in the system seeing that he had a three hour session booked.

"Okay, you're in room 417" I say as I hand him his key card. He takes it before giving it to one of his friends.

"I'll met y'all up there. Imma wait for dougie" he say making his crew nod.

"The elevators are at the end of that hall" I say making them look at me before walking to the hallway that I was pointing to.

"They don't talk much" I say making Kevin smile as he looks at me.

"That's cause they not here to talk. They here to work" he says making me look up at him.

"So they're your bodyguards ?" I ask making him suck his teeth before mugging me.

"I don't need bodyguards. They know my body out here" he say making me smile and shake my head. The doors open and I see Dougie walk into the building. Kay turns around and daps him up.