[ ᴏʏ Qᴜᴀɴ & ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟳:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

I walk up the stairs out of breathe as I lean against the wall and knock on the door

I walk up the stairs out of breathe as I lean against the wall and knock on the door. Quan had asked me to slide earlier but he forgot to mention that their elevator was broken. Now here I am out of breath and tired. The door opens and I see Keem standing there. I can tell it's him by the neck tattoo that was noticeable.

"Why y'all elevator never working" I say as I walk in past him and into the apartment.

"Damn, hi to you too ma" Keem's deep voice says as he closes the door. I walk straight to Quan's room and opening the door to see him asleep.

He had a wife beater on and some sweats which his hands were currently in. I've known the twins for some years now since I used to live in this building before I moved. I can't even lie they're very attractive.

"You gonna just stare at him or wake him up ?" I hear Keem say behind me making me jump.

I turn to look at him to see him leaning on the door frame with his arms up. He bites his lip as he notices me checking him out. He had a white tee on with some black sweatpants, basically what Quan had on too. I turn to look back at Quan before walking over to the bed and falling on top of him.

"What the fuck" I hear him say as he tries to sit up. He notices Keem at the door before noticing me on top of him.

"Hey Quan" I say with a smile. He just rolls his eyes before wrapping his arms around me and moving to the side so that I'm laying next to him.

"Quan move" I say as I try to push him off. I was actually really comfortable, I had on a hoodie and some sweats but my shoes were still on and Keem was still watching us.