Chapter 95 Entering the East Palace

Only when Ronghua arrived at the palace did he know that the emperor had sent someone to announce Shen Baijing into the palace from another road in advance.

    "Shen Lin, take this jade pendant and go to the shopkeeper of Xiangmanlou, and ask him to call up his staff, be on standby at any time, wait for orders, and then go to the Lu Mansion, so that Lu Qingchuan must enter the palace immediately, just in case something happens." Rong Hua hurriedly said Confess, "Then, you and the hidden guards will wait for my signal at the gate of the palace."

    "Yes." Shen Lin knew that the matter was important and did not dare to delay.

    After Rong Hua finished explaining, he turned back to the palace.

    When Shen Baijing entered the palace, Rong Sheng went straight to the point.

    "I intend to make Rong Hua the crown prince, what do you think?"

    "I think, Your Majesty is wise." "

    Then if I say that the premise is that you two should reconcile? , take over the government, so what about you?" Rong Sheng continued to ask.

    "Your Majesty, if Rong Hua tells me personally that he wants this thousand li country, I will definitely fulfill him." Shen Baijing replied neither humble nor overbearing, and said what he thought.

    "You are so confident, Ronghua will choose you between Jiangshan and you?" Rong Sheng couldn't understand, he had also sincerely loved Yigui, but he was the emperor, he couldn't just have Yigui as a woman, but Yigui happened to be. Gui wanted to be a couple for the rest of his life, so the two didn't get good results in the end.

    What Rong Sheng failed to do, the emperors of all dynasties have not been able to do it, so Rong Sheng naturally thought that Rong Hua could not do the same.

    The majestic imperial power will devour people's hearts.

    "The minister said, as long as it is Rong Hua's choice, the minister will accept it." Shen Baijing said solemnly.

    "Your Majesty, His Highness the Sixth Highness is outside the door."

    Shen Baijing raised his head, the corners of his mouth raised inadvertently, he thought, he already knew Ronghua's decision.

    Rong Sheng sighed, if he insisted on bestowing Shen Baijing to death, let alone whether it would be counterproductive, even if it did succeed, Rong Hua would probably hate him for the rest of his life, and if he got angry at that time, no one would be able to stop him.

    "Go down." Rong Sheng waved his hand.

    "Minister, leave."

    Shen Baijing went out, and saw Rong Hua waiting at the door.

    "My lord, are you okay?" Rong Hua asked eagerly.

    "It's okay, it's fine, I just miss you." Shen Baijing smiled and walked out with Ronghua in his arms.

    "See the lord, see Your Highness." Lu Qingchuan was waiting at the gate of the palace, seeing the two of them coming out together, and then entering the palace with Shen Baijing, Rong Hua hurriedly called him to the gate of the palace, so he probably guessed what Rong Hua meant.

    Shen Baijing also guessed it, and was moved.

    It wasn't until Shen Lin and his subordinates came back secretly that he realized that he had guessed wrong, Rong Hua was more decisive than he imagined, and even forced the palace to rebel for him.

    "You..."

    "My lord, without you, my life would be meaningless." Rong Hua knew that Shen Baijing really panicked the moment he entered the palace, and he didn't dare to think about how he would live if something happened to Shen Baijing.