Chapter 33 A Good Show

He Xia is just a showman, unable to pass three moves in Rong Hua's hands, that is to say, compared with someone like Tao Zhou who has no power to restrain a chicken, he is good at martial arts, but he has no self-knowledge and thinks highly of himself.

    "Come on, Mr. He Zejun is the one who commits the crime below, and the stick is twenty."

    "Do you dare?" He Xia panicked, the stick is not a joke, he trembled with fear even thinking about it.

    Ronghua threw the sword to Dongliu, and leaned slightly, "Why didn't I dare?"

    He Xia raised his head and saw Shen Baijing behind Ronghua, and felt confident, "This is the palace, the prince is not here, you have no right to do this?"

Dongliu saw Shen Baijing, and wanted to remind Ronghua aloud, but was stopped by Shen Baijing's eyes, so he could only feel anxious.

    Rong Hua chuckled, "I'm the Lord Yi's mansion. It's only natural to help the lord take care of the mansion and discipline the disobedient concubine."

Without waiting for He Xia to say anything else, he waved his hand wearily, "Execution, that's right. By the way, I asked Xiao Zhejun and Tao servant to observe the punishment. I think they have never seen it before, and they might be interested.”

   " Return to Zhengjun, Tao servant is still restrained.” , how could I miss it." Rong Hua said casually.

    There was a flash of light in He Xia's eyes, and he said loudly, "See you, my lord."

    For a moment, everyone looked at Shen Baijing, and then saluted, no one dared to raise their heads, thinking that Shen Baijing would be angry with Ronghua for making his own decisions and overreaching.

Except for Rong Hua, who just turned his head and was surprised, the other party was only a few steps away from him, but he didn't feel it, which shows that Shen Baijing's martial arts is by no means inferior to him.

    "Why did the prince come back quietly?" Rong Hua walked over with a smile.

    "How can I have the opportunity to see Zhengjun's majestic side without being quiet." Shen Baijing held Ronghua's hand as if no one was watching, and whispered in Ronghua's ear with a voice that only two people could hear, "Look at me, my lord." Heartwarming."

    Rong Hua is now immune to this level of molestation, and just glanced at Shen Baijing angrily.

    "What are you still doing in a daze? Pull the person down, do as Zheng Jun said, and then send the person back to the He Mansion, and I will send someone to send him there later." "My lord, He Xia knows it's wrong , My lord, you can't let me go, my lord..." He Xia's emotions fluctuated too quickly, and he was stunned for a moment before he realized his situation, but he was already pinned down by the guards, and he didn't even touch Shen Baijing's clothes.

After Shen Baijing finished speaking, he took Ronghua in his arms and turned to leave.

    "My lord, He Xia..."

    "Don't worry, he is not from Duan Wang."

    Rong Hua glanced at Shen Baijing in surprise. It turned out that the other party knew his concerns, but after thinking about it, it was also reasonable, and Shen Baijing was not mediocre. generation.

    "Concubine Rou would not arrange such a simple-minded person to lie next to me." Shen Baijing explained, "Besides, even if he is, it doesn't matter. It's not too much to kill Zhengjun deliberately, and it's not too much to divorce him. I just make peace with him. The name is justified."

    "My lord is benevolent and wise, and Rong Hua is not as good as him."

    Others may think that Shen Baijing does not care about nostalgia, but Rong Hua understands that Shen Baijing is the real gentleman, and the meaning of divorce and divorce completely determines He Xia. The fate of the second half of life.

"Zhengjun is too modest, no matter what this king is, he will be eaten to death by you." Shen Baijing lowered his head and said in Ronghua's ear, his lips seemed to touch Ronghua's ear.

    Seeing that Rong Hua was going to blow his hair, he quickly changed the subject, "Did you release Tao Zhou?"

    "The canary is locked in a cage, how do you know who its owner is?"

    Shen Baijing chuckled, Rong Hua was really serious A little fox, "Your Majesty is intelligent, and this king admires you."