Chapter 75

The next day, Rong Hua entered the palace.

    "See Father."

    "Hua Er, sit down quickly." Rong Sheng said with concern, "I heard from Shen Qing that you were ill a few days ago, are you okay?" "

    Thank you Father for your concern, you are fine now." Hua smiled and said, "I heard that Prince Chen prefers sister Youning, I don't know..." "

    Well, I didn't expect that Prince Chen would choose Youning. It seems that Chen Guo is still very self-aware." Rong Sheng slightly Disdainfully said that Chen Guo is the weakest around.

    Rong Hua raised his eyebrows, he didn't think so, if it was said that Bei Yan's heart was clearly revealed, then Chen Guo was avoiding his edge, waiting for his accumulation.

    "I'm going to see sister Youning." Rong Hua got up and said.

    "En." Rong Sheng nodded.

    Concubine Min saw Rong Hua coming, she smiled and greeted her.

    "Your Highness." Concubine Min asked tentatively, "I'm a woman in the palace, I really don't know, please tell Your Highness one thing, then Prince Chen..."

    Concubine Min couldn't believe that Prince Chen would actually choose his daughter , she has never been favored, and she has no support from her mother's family. It stands to reason that marrying Princess Youning will not help Chen Guo much.

    "Prince Chen has a good character, and he sincerely wants to marry a good wife. He doesn't care about her background. Concubine Min is at ease." Rong Hua comforted, "Although Chen State is far away, Chen State and Ding State have been friends for a hundred years. Younger Sister Youning married, so she will have no worries in her life."

    "Your Highness is considerate." Concubine Min burst out with emotion, covering her face and weeping, "For so many years, only His Highness still remembers our mother and daughter and takes care of everything, otherwise... ..."

    "Your Majesty, you are being polite. Back then, my mother was worried and depressed. Thanks to my mother's daily visits, Rong Hua will always remember this kindness." Rong Hua looked at the hairpin on Concubine Min's head, which should have been rewarded by the Empress back then.

    Rong Hua seemed to see their mother through the hairpin.

    The emperor thought that he had a deep-rooted affection for Empress Yigui, and everyone said that the empress and empress had a deep affection, but Ronghua always knew that what his empress mother wanted was just to win the hearts of the empress, and not to leave each other.

    However, since Empress Yigui married into the royal family, she was doomed to fail in this life.

    Concubine Min shook her head, "It's Empress Yigui who takes care of our mother and daughter, Empress Yigui's mother will live forever, and she will be the best in the world." Rong

    Hua also fell into emotion, and sat for a while before returning home.

    Within a few days, the marriage between Crown Prince Chen Gu Qingxuan and Princess Youning was finalized, and the emperor allowed Youning to marry as the first princess.

    Shen Baijing and Ronghua saw each other off at the city gate in the mighty procession of seeing off relatives.

    "My lord, Mr. Rong." Gu Qingxuan rode on a tall horse, clasped his fists and said, "The mountains are long and the water is wide, there will be a period later." "Take

    care."

    Just like when I sent Gu Qingxuan back to Chen Guo.

    "My lord, Your Highness."