Chapter 64 Sweet aftertaste

After Lu Qingchuan received Ronghua's letter, he struggled and hesitated for a long time before writing a reply. The general meaning was that he had no ideal person, but he was afraid that his family would be empty, that he would waste other girls in vain, and that he would suffer with him. day.

    Rong Hua followed Lu Qingchuan to Xiumu and made an appointment to go to a restaurant for a detailed talk.

    Rong Li did a favor in a crooked way, now there is no need to embarrass how to refuse the emperor's marriage offer, it can be regarded as an unintentional intervention.

    "Your Highness, You Lao thinks about me, but my family background is afraid that other girls will look down on me." Lu Qingchuan sighed. Both of his parents died when he was young, and now he is just a guard. His family is not rich enough, and his future is not bright. .

    "Brother Lu is worrying too much." Rong Hua comforted, "Tell the truth to Brother Lu, the last time we met at the palace, uncle appreciated Brother Lu quite a lot, and intends to betroth his only daughter Tang Ran to you." Lu Qingchuan was

    surprised Looking at Rong Hua, although the Tang family is also dressed in white, its influence cannot be underestimated, and scholars all over the world should respect it somewhat.

    "This... I really dare not think about it. Ms. Tang is really wronged." Lu Qingchuan thought it was just a girl from a different family

    . Come on, brother Lu has great ambitions and a bright future."

    "Thank you, Your Highness." Lu Qingchuan's eyes were slightly red, not only because Rong Hua found him a good marriage, but also because Rong Hua has always recognized him, Zhiyu My kindness is beyond words.

    "Three letters and six rituals don't mess with the rules. As for the dowry, what uncle means is that you don't have to force it. The Tang family doesn't value it." Rong Hua conveyed, "Uncle said, don't bully young people into poverty."

    "Your Highness, please tell Mr. Tang that I, Lu Qingchuan, do not have an extremely powerful minister, nor do I have a rich family, but I can guarantee that I will only marry Miss Tang in this life and will never take a concubine." Lu Qingchuan solemnly said that he has no right or wealth, The only thing he can do is to treat Tang Ran sincerely.

    "Brother Lu, don't worry, I will tell you the truth. Uncle will be happy when he hears it, and he is right." Rong Hua said with a smile, not everyone dares to make such a promise.

    "When the first month comes out, I'll invite a matchmaker to come and propose marriage."

    "Okay."

    Sure enough, Tang Gu was even more satisfied with Lu Qingchuan when he found out, and Tang Ran who was beside him blushed quietly.

    After Lou Su spent half a month in the palace recovering from his injuries, he took the initiative to bring up the matter of marriage.

    "Your Majesty, I heard that His Highness Fourth is of noble character, modest and polite, and is not yet married." Lou Su said with a smile, the implication was obvious.

    "Yes, Li'er is good. He has been crowned king for a long time, but there has never been a concubine in charge of family affairs in the mansion." Rong Sheng also understood what Lou Su meant. In fact, he also wanted Rong Li to marry Lou Qingyi in his heart.     "I see that Li'er and Princess Beiyan are a good match.

    I don't know what Prince Beiyan wants?

    "

, only one piece of imperial edict is missing.

    "Your Highness, there is news from the palace that Prince Duan's mansion has found many retainers one after another. I don't know what they are planning." Shen Lin said.

    "Let them make trouble, if he can really turn things around and marry Princess Beiyan, that's his ability, just to balance the power, so that King Yong won't get too powerful." Rong Hua raised his hand and poured a cup of tea for Shen Baijing.

    "One more thing, King Chen seems to be interested in marrying Dingguo."

    "Chen Guo? Why are they joining in the fun?" Rong Hua tasted the tea he cooked, frowning slightly, dissatisfied.

    "The marriage between Beiyan and Dingguo is already a certainty, but it's just Chen Guo, isn't it weak, and Chen Guo and Beiyan have always been at odds, the best way is to also marry Dingguo, which can be regarded as a check and balance. "Shen Baijing explained lightly.

    "King Chen is smart."

    Shen Lin retreated after telling her. He will not deliberately hide in the dark now, and will follow Rong Hua when he goes out.

    "I don't know that Chen Wangcong is not smart, but I know that Zhengjun is smart. This tea is very good." Shen Baijing said with a smile while holding the teacup.

    "My lord, don't make me happy." Rong Hua smiled helplessly, this is probably the so-called beauty in the eye of the beholder.

    Rong Hua seldom cooks tea by himself, but it's just a temporary rise today, it's not as good as the tea master in the mansion, and it's not as good as Shen Baijing.

    "Cooked by Zhengjun himself, this alone surpasses all skills." Shen Baijing picked up the teacup that Ronghua pushed away after taking a sip, took a sip very naturally, looked at Ronghua, and said meaningfully, "This cup of tea tastes better, with a sweet aftertaste."

    Ronghua was distracted by a word, a look, and eased up a bit, not reconciled to being the one who blushed and shy every time, got up and went over quickly. Shen Baijing kissed the corner of his mouth.

    "Tea is sweet, or am I sweet?" Rong Hua looked like a little fox who lit up his claws to threaten his master, but silently put the claws away, making people want to rub his soft belly.

    Especially in front of outsiders, this little fox is smart and not easy to mess with, but only in front of Shen Baijing, he is obedient and soft, allowing Shen Baijing to rub it wantonly.

    "You moved too fast, I didn't taste it." Shen Baijing said, raised his hand and pulled Ronghua into his arms for a kiss, but he tasted it for a long time, and then licked his lips with satisfaction, "Or Zhengjun is sweeter, which makes people feel sweeter." The aftertaste is endless."

    Rong Hua realized that this atmosphere continued, and he was likely to be wiped out by Shen Baijing in broad daylight, so he blushed and changed the subject stiffly.

    "Father Jitian Ri will probably bring King Yong with him, shall we go out of the city for an outing?"

    Shen Baijing put his arms around Ronghua's waist, bit Ronghua's earlobe lightly, and said in a low voice, "Listen to Zhengjun. "

    "Then...then this year's spring hunting, can the prince participate?" "

    I didn't participate that year." Shen Baijing smiled lightly.

    , making Ronghua anxious, "How long do you think you can escape?" There is no backbone in front of him, a kiss can make his legs weak, so he can only hide.

    "He will know to go far away." Shen Baijing said indifferently. All the servants in the mansion know that no matter it is day or night, as long as the door of Hehuan Hall is closed, they will go around. If there is an urgent matter , Wei Dezheng will come to knock on the door, and other people will not disturb the time.

    "Besides, it's not like we're not in the daytime..."

    "My lord." Rong Hua angrily bit the corner of Shen Baijing's mouth, but he was reluctant to really use force.

    "Be obedient, this king loves you."

    Shen Baijing skillfully picked him up, put him on the bed, and raised his hand to lower the bed curtain.

    Shen Lin has excellent hearing, and when she heard Shen Baijing's words "he will know to go far away", she had already gone far away to avoid being silenced.