Chapter 90: Whoever Blocks Me Dies

Shen Baijing received the letter from Fei Ge, and when he saw the content, he sneered.

    "What's wrong?" Rong Hua asked.

    "As expected, His Majesty was indeed poisoned, and he is sending Lu Qingchuan to investigate the matter." Shen Baijing whispered to Rong Hua, "Say, should we help Lu Qingchuan?" "My lord is very well informed.

    " Rong Hua chuckled, he didn't know about it yet, but he understood Shen Baijing's meaning, "I'll send a letter to Shen Lin herself." "Well, don't rush to report it, just hit it off

    . "Shen Baijing said.

    "If the lord has a plan, can you tell me? It's better to prepare early."

    "The one who knows me is Rong Hua." "

    After what happened to the noble man, King Yong will definitely not be able to calm down. It's just that there is an opportunity, wait for the opportunity. Mature, we..." Shen Baijing whispered to Rong Hua about his plan, in fact, they only need to push the boat to reap the benefits.

    "My lord is so calculating, Rong Hua sighs." Rong Hua said with a smile.

    Shen Baijing knocked on Ronghua's head, "Are you praising me? Or scolding me?" "

    Of course it's to praise me for being unparalleled in the world." Rong Hua sat in Shen Baijing's arms flatteringly, "I still have good eyesight. "

    "Yes, yes, Zhengjun has a unique vision, he is really my king's Bole."

    Shen Baijing's hands were ready to untie Ronghua's clothes, and Wei De was knocking on the door.

    "My lord, Zhengjun, General Li is asking to see you."

    Rong Hua pushed Shen Baijing, and Shen Baijing let go unwillingly, "I'll take care of you at night."

    After Li Zhi went to the palace to report his duties, he used the excuse of helping Rong Jia deliver things, Went to Prince Yi's Mansion.

    "Has General Li met the eighth younger brother?" Rong Hua asked with concern. Occasionally, when there was a letter from the family, Rong Jia always reported good news but not bad news, and kept saying that he was well.

    "Your Highness has become a subordinate. Your Highness can just call his name." Li Zhi was flattered, "I saw His Highness Eighth, and His Highness said that he is very good, and asked his subordinates to bring letters and special products from Beiyan to His Highness. There is Crown Princess Chen, and she asked her subordinates to bring a lot of things to His Highness."

    Li Zhi handed the letter to Rong Hua, and asked people to bring in the things Rong Jia and You Ning gave.

    "Thank you, General."

    "Don't dare." Li Zhi clasped his hands.

    Rong Hua felt relieved a lot, in a foreign country, but fortunately Gu Qingxuan still valued affection, just looking at the things sent back, he knew that You Ning's life was really good, as usual, the letter was to report safety, he was even more worried It's Rong Jia, I'm afraid the other party will report good news but not bad news.

    After Li Zhi left, Rong Hua called Shen Lin.

    "Go in person and write a letter. Be sure to hand it to Lu Qingchuan yourself. Remember to keep it secret     .

    "

, invite Rong Hua to talk about it.

    "Zhengjun wants to go out?"