Chapter 109 Life after Life

Rong Hua made an oath with the dignity of the emperor, which not only caused a sensation in the court and the public, but also moved people all over the world. It became a good story, and even some people made a story book and scrambled to praise it, in order to get such affection.

    "My lord." Rong Hua felt in a daze as if he was hugging a stove around him, it was very hot, and he woke up suddenly, "My lord, Shen Baijing." "Come here, tell the imperial physician." Ye Hai was also

    shocked

    , He had never seen Rong Hua so nervous and anxious, losing his poise.

    "Bai Jing, don't scare me, Bai Jing."

    Shen Baijing has always been in good health, and has never been ill. It is really scary to suddenly become so serious.

    The imperial physician hurried over, and several old imperial physicians took turns to feel the pulse.

    "Returning to Your Majesty, the empress just has a common fever. I have prescribed a prescription to make it thick, and then give it to the empress. If the fever subsides tomorrow morning, it will be fine." "Then if the fever doesn't subside tomorrow

    morning What about it?" Rong Hua asked.

    "This..." The imperial physician's forehead broke out in cold sweat, "I will definitely     try my best..."

    "What I need is not to do my best, but the empress must be safe and sound."

    "Yes."

There are three good things and two bad things, Rong Hua is afraid that he will go on a killing spree.

    Shen Baijing had a dream.

    Dreamed about his previous life, he was bewitched and arrested for treason and imprisoned, Rong Hua went to save him alone, maybe because of the dream, he witnessed Rong Hua committing suicide in front of the ancestral temple, he wanted to stop him, but his hand could only pass through, I wanted to shout, but I couldn't make a sound.

    "Don't, Rong Hua, don't..."

    Shen Baijing murmured in his dream, calling the emperor by his name, and everyone in the hall knelt down one after another, not daring to raise their heads.

    Rong Hua didn't feel wrong at all, let's not say that at the moment he only cares about when Shen Baijing will wake up, even on weekdays, Shen Baijing often calls his name in private, he also likes Shen Baijing calling his name, very emotional.

    "I'm here, Bai Jing, I'm here." Rong Hua held Shen Baijing's hand tightly, and kept responding to Shen Baijing's unconscious sleep talk.

    "Your Majesty, there are still a few hours before dawn. You should move to sleep elsewhere." Ye Hai advised, "Your servant and all the imperial physicians are guarding the empress." "I'm not going anywhere."

    Rong Hua kissed Kissing the back of Shen Baijing's hand, "Just stay here with him."

    Seeing that he couldn't be persuaded, they all stood guard at the door.

    The medicine was boiled by Ye Hai, and Rong Hua fed it himself.

    In the early morning, Shen Baijing's fever finally subsided, but he never woke up.

    "Didn't it mean that the fever will be fine? Why hasn't the empress woke up yet?" Rong Hua asked, "Are you all right?

    " Drowsy, this..."

    "What do I want you for?" Rong Hua said angrily.

    The imperial physician knelt down to plead guilty, but there was no way, Shen Baijing's pulse was normal.