Chapter 37

On the other side, Princess Yifang was waiting in the arranged room, but she didn't want to wait for Yan Song instead of Sikong Shan who was thinking of her.

    "Bold, you dare to trespass into my princess's boudoir."

    "Princess calmed down. I was a little drunk, so I found a place to take a rest. This is the front hall. I really didn't know that the princess was here." Yan Song explained calmly, but felt grateful in his heart. King Duan was well informed, and Princess Yifang was really alone in the front hall.

    "The princess is going out, and you don't know to follow. If the princess has anything, I will ask you." Concubine Ming's angry voice came.

    "Sister Mingfei don't need to get angry, I guess it's because Yifang is playful, she's just in the palace, what can happen." Concubine Rou comforted.

When Yifang heard the voice outside, he thought to himself, something is wrong. This was originally designed by them, Concubine Ming deliberately dragged Concubine Rou, just to make Prince Duan speechless, but unexpectedly something went wrong.

    Before Yifang could come up with a solution, Yan Song pushed open the door.

    "Concubine Rou, Concubine Ming, and Princess Yifang are in the room." Yan Song said very solemnly, and his clothes were not disheveled, but two lonely men and widows were seen by so many people in the same room. The accusation of giving and receiving fell.

    "Why are you here?" Concubine Ming was stunned and asked.

    "I'm a little drunk, I wanted to come here to take a nap, but Princess Yifang was here, so I'm so presumptuous, I'm about to leave." Yan Song said tightly.

This is the front hall, originally Yifang came here because it was against the rules, but he was afraid that Sikong Shan would become suspicious, so he took the risk to come here, thinking that once the incident happened, no one would pay attention to this little detail.

    "If there is nothing wrong, I will leave first."

    Yan Song left as if nothing had happened, and Concubine Rou returned to the palace with a smile on her lips, leaving Concubine Ming and Princess Yifang dumb.

    "Mother Concubine, what should we do? Why didn't Sikong Shan come?" Princess Yifang said indiscriminately.

    "Shut up, from now on, don't mention this matter again, not a single word." Concubine Ming scolded, the situation is not developing according to their expectations, the initiative is no longer in their hands, "I can only go Take it one step at a time."

    "But..."
"No but, if you make trouble again, you will never be able to get married in this lifetime." Concubine Ming knew her daughter, and she was spoiled, and she couldn't be scared if she didn't say anything serious. .

    Concubine Ming also regretted it, she shouldn't have been obsessed with agreeing to such a risky move by Yifang, so that she is completely passive now.

    The next day, I don’t know where it came from. Princess Yifang ran to the front hall and met Yan Song, the eldest son of Shangshu. , It's just that we don't see each other often, so we meet by taking advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet.

    There are several versions, but no matter which one, Princess Yifang and Yan Song can't escape the love between each other. It sounds good, they are talented scholars and beautiful women, but it sounds ugly. There is no order from their parents, and the words of a matchmaker are just giving and receiving in private. .

    "Concubine Ming, what's going on?" Rong Sheng asked.

"My concubine doesn't know, please be enlightened by Your Majesty."

    "There is a lot of noise, you say you have nothing, do you think I will believe it?" Rong Sheng seemed to be watching an actor with poor acting skills struggling to perform.

    "Your Majesty, Your Majesty forgives the sin, the concubine...the concubine is guilty," Concubine Ming was at a loss for words for a moment, she didn't know how to explain, she couldn't say that their mother and daughter were plotting against others instead of being plotted.