Chapter 26 The Blue Sky and White Sun

The matter of the military camp came to an end, Shen Baijing was not in a hurry to get up early, and hugged Rong Hua tenderly.

    "Your Highness is alright today?" Rong Hua asked after straightening his clothes.

    "It's something important." Shen Baijing said solemnly, "Accompanying my king." The serving maids all blushed, lowered their heads, and retreated without looking sideways.

    "Why is the lord acting like this in front of others?" Rong Hua had already gotten used to the teasing on Shen Baijing's lips, but it was embarrassing because there were people around.

"People before and after, you are not my rightful king." Shen Baijing squeezed Ronghua's hand.

    Ever since Shen Baijing gave the order that he would be rewarded with great rewards for cooking the meals that Ronghua likes, the cooks and maids in the dining room have put in all their efforts to make them more delicate and delicious.

    "Like this porridge?" Shen Baijing saw that Ronghua used half a bowl more than usual.

    "Yeah." Rong Hua nodded, "This porridge with red dates and white fungus is sweet but not greasy, it's no worse than the one in the palace."

    "Reward." Shen Baijing said with a smile, "Besides, Zhengjun doesn't like this fried bamboo shoots, so there is no need to serve it in the future Yes. "

    "Yes."

    The sweeping maids in the main courtyard know that the prince loves Zhengjun very much.

After the meal, Shen Baijing said he had something to explain and went to the dining room.

    Shen Lin took this opportunity to show up to meet Rong Hua.

    "Your Highness, Tao Zhou's identity has been found out." Shen Lin handed an envelope to Rong Hua, "It took some effort, Your Highness forgive me."

    "It's okay."

    Rong Hua burned it immediately after reading it. Song, send someone to watch them, and report to me every move you make."

    Yan Song is the eldest son of Yan Miao, Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry, Duan Wang and one party, it seems that this move has been buried by Rong Yuan for a long time, but Rong Hua I feel that this kind of behavior of arranging the people next to the pillow is more like the handwriting of the noble concubine Rou who has lived in the deep palace for a long time.

    "Yes." Shen Lin took the order and withdrew.

Half an hour later, Shen Baijing came in with a small plate of haw jelly.

    "Try to see if it's delicious." Shen Baijing looked at Ronghua expectantly.

    How clever Rong Hua is, he guessed a possibility, but he didn't dare to believe it.

    "Well, it's delicious."

    "Rong Zhengjun, this king made this himself, and then I brought it to you." Shen Baijing said with a smile, this was what Ronghua said yesterday when he was jealous.

    Rong Hua blushed, and his heart seemed to be scalded. Shen Baijing, as a prince, personally cooked a plate of hawthorn cake for him.

    Shen Baijing was about to say something to tease Ronghua, but Ronghua gagged his mouth, kissed actively and jerky, and couldn't hide the throbbing.

"Bai Jing."

    Shen Baijing thought he was used to Fengyue, but Rong Hua simply called his name, which made his heart tremble, "Rong Hua."

    Rong Hua.

    "My lord, the sky is bright and bright, don't..."

    "No one dares to come in."

    Rong Hua's clothes that he had just put on were thrown aside, and Shen Baijing's hands fumbled in from the inner coat restlessly.

    "..." Rong Hua couldn't stand the struggle, Shen Baijing didn't seem to hear it, after a while, Rong Hua's eyes were covered with mist.

"Why do you..." Shen Baijing chuckled, he knew that Rong Hua was young, but he didn't expect him to be so sensitive.

    "My lord..." Rong Hua's voice softened a little.