Chapter 74 Heresy

"It's really good? Then why are you still pushing me back and not allowing me to get close? Could it be that you deliberately pretended to be sick to deceive me?" Shen Baijing raised his eyebrows and asked. Every time he wanted to kiss Ronghua in the past two days, he was avoided. It's easiest to pass when you're fast.

    "No, it's just... that's good." Rong Hua lowered his eyes and didn't dare to look directly at Shen Baijing. He took medicine on time every day, and there were taboos. In addition, his health was pretty good, and he would be fine in a few days. , but Shen Baijing still looked at him, not allowing this, not allowing that, he was really worried about Shen Baijing at first, but later he deliberately refused to get close to Shen Baijing.

    "In the past, I don't want to pursue it with generosity. What about now? Will you give me a kiss?" Shen Baijing smiled and raised Ronghua's chin, his movements were slightly frivolous, but there was deep love in his eyes.

    Rong Hua blushed, and nodded lightly, "Here."

    "For what?" Shen Baijing asked persistently.

    "Here... I'll kiss you." Ronghua couldn't bear it anymore, and turned his head to avoid Shen Baijing's hand and scorching gaze.

    Shen Baijing was not annoyed, leaned over and raised Ronghua's chin again, lowered his head and kissed it, there was still a little bit of sweetness of pastries and a little bit of bitterness of traditional Chinese medicine.

    "My lord, can I stop drinking that medicine?" Rong Hua asked in a soft voice, he drank it three times a day, it really hurt his mouth.

    "There are two pairs left. I need to finish my drink. Be obedient." Shen Baijing coaxed him softly, picked him up and walked to the couch.

    "It's too bitter. I'm all well. I don't want to drink anymore." Rong Hua knew that he might not be able to escape the trouble today, so he might as well ask for some benefits, so he raised his head coquettishly and kissed Shen Baijing.

    "Hey, I'll buy you your favorite snacks, and let the small kitchen make squirrel mandarin fish after these two medicines are finished, okay?" Shen Baijing coaxed people softly.

    Rong Hua was so dazed by the kiss that he lost control up and down, and he didn't care about the terms.

    "Wait... at night." Rong Hua held on to his underwear tightly, it was still bright outside, and there were people coming and going, even though he knew that those people would not approach, but when he thought of those people, he knew what was going on inside. What, I blushed inexplicably.

    "It turns out that Zhengjun thinks the sky is too bright." Shen Baijing let go of Ronghua thoughtfully.

    Before Ronghua could figure out why Shen Baijing was so easy to talk, Shen Baijing turned around and pressed him down again, holding the three-finger-wide red silk from who knows where.

    "My lord..."

    The red color blocked Ronghua's sight, and he lost his vision. Ronghua unconsciously hugged Shen Baijing tightly.

    "Don't be afraid." Shen Baijing liked Rong Hua's subconscious and honest actions very much, "Zhengjun is thin-skinned, and this king knows that it will not be in the open." Rong Hua was powerless to refute Shen Baijing's heresy, and he was also aroused by Shen Baijing

    . He could only let Shen Baijing mess around.

    …

    Shen Lin originally had something to report, but her excellent hearing ability made him feel that he had retreated further before he approached the door.