Chapter 103 The Empress Is Not So Easy to Coax

The people from the late emperor's harem were all placed in the backyard by Rong Hua to provide them with food, clothing, housing and transportation, and Yan Luo also left quietly.

    Rong Jia was recuperating in the palace, more or less gossip began to spread, the court, especially the Ministry of Rites, kept emphasizing that it was not in accordance with the etiquette.

    "Back then, you weren't the one who made the peace? You weren't the one who agreed to marry Rong Jia into Beiyan? Now you say it's not in accordance with the law, but the man's marriage is just in accordance with the law? I didn't see you so filled with righteous indignation like now. Now I'm telling you It's unreasonable, what do you think?" Rong Hua laughed angrily, but there was no warmth in his eyes.

    "I dare not, Your Majesty calm down."

    Although there were fewer gossips, Rong Jia still knew about it and invited him out of the palace.

    Rong Hua had no choice but to choose a good fief for Rong Jia before it was over.

    "Then the civil servants, especially the Ministry of Rites, always have all kinds of rules, which makes me a headache." Rong Huawo complained softly in Shen Baijing's arms.

    "They're ignorant, just scold them, don't get really angry." Seeing that Ronghua was still angry, Shen Baijing raised his hand and took a piece of hawthorn cake to Ronghua, "Try to see if there's something delicious from the one in the north of the city." "

    No." Rong Hua shook his head, "Your cooking is the best."

    Shen Baijing smiled dotingly, "Then let's not be angry, I'll make it for you tomorrow, okay?"

    Rong Hua smiled Leaning in Shen Baijing's arms and acting like a baby, "I want a plate, a big plate."

    "Okay." Shen Baijing bowed his head and kissed Rong Hua, "The majestic emperor, you are still so childish." "

    Can't you?"

    "All right." Shen Baijing said indulgently, "Then go down and approve the memorial, and I will grind the ink for you." "

    I don't want to approve, you go, you help me approve, and I will give you a seal." Rong Hua put his arms around Shen Baijing's waist and said coquettishly , "Bai Jing, please."

    Shen Baijing touched his lips, Ronghua blushed, raised his head and kissed Shen Baijing, but Shen Baijing was not satisfied with this little trouble, he pressed Ronghua's head and kissed Ben.

    Rong Hua was rubbed for a long time, but he also received benefits. Shen Baijing helped him approve all the memorials.

    The days of peace have passed for a long time, and there are always people who are restless.

    "Your Majesty, the world has been decided, and Shen Baijing is the empress after all. It is really inappropriate for the empress to hold the military power." Minister of Rites said, "Your Majesty, the empress should stay in the harem in peace." "This

    statement It's bad." Sikong Shan said, "King Yi has a very high prestige in the army, and I think that it is right for King Yi to control the military power. Firstly, King Yi is experienced and convincing, so he can stabilize the morale of the army. Second, the world is initially determined. Changing to King Yi will chill the hearts of generals." "

    But the empress is supposed to be content in the harem, always showing her face, how decent it is." The Minister of Rites retorted, he seemed to be somewhat dissatisfied with Shen Baijing personally.