Chapter 52 Something Unusual

"My lord, His Highness the Sixth Highness and King Yi are here."

    "Let the small kitchen prepare some snacks that the sixth brother likes." Rong Yan said as he walked towards the front hall, "By the way, make a pot of good tea."

    "Fifth brother."

    "Why?" Remember me?" Rong Yan asked with a smile, "You always go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing." "

    Fifth brother is angry that I don't move around less, and today I specially gave you a new one. Good tea." Rong Hua smiled and handed the tea to Rong Yan, this tea was the top-quality Maojian bought by Shen Baijing and Chu Heyang.

    "It's rare for you to remember me." Rong Yan smelled it, and it was indeed good.

    "Actually, the prince entrusted a friend to buy it. I borrowed flowers to present Buddha." Rong Hua said truthfully, "But I still miss Brother Fifth." Rong Yan shook his head with a helpless smile. He could see that since

    Shen Baijing changed his mind, Rong Hua has become more smoky.

    "Have you heard that Chen Guo and Bei Yan have sent envoys to Beijing one after another, and they will probably arrive a few years ago." Rong Yan said, "I don't know what they want to do." "It's not what you and I are considering anyway.

    " He said with great concern that he knew the news earlier, and even sent people to keep an eye on the envoy's movements along the way.

    "Fifth Brother, you've been going to Fengning Temple a lot lately, but have you lost sight of the world?" Rong Hua asked jokingly.

    Rong Yan paused, thinking of the woman he met in Fengning Temple, he didn't see through the world of mortals, he saw the world of mortals.

    "Huh? No way." Seeing that Rong Yan didn't speak, Rong Hua thought he was right.

    "What are you thinking about?" Rong Yan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and then explained, "I just met a girl, which is very interesting." "

    Which girl?"

    Rong Yan shook his head, if he knew, he wouldn't be inactive, "Not yet Before she had time to ask, she left."

    The meeting and the effort of a few words made his heart skip a beat.

    "Forget it, maybe it's because of a shallow relationship." Rong Yan sighed, although he had intentions, he couldn't force it after all.

    "Fifth Brother, don't sigh, good things take time, we will meet each other if we are destined." Rong Hua comforted.

    "I hope." Rong Yan will never forget that woman's eyes, which were clear and clean. He has made up his mind that if he has a chance to see her again, as long as that woman has never married, he will definitely ask for her.

    Ever since those people in Prince Yi's Mansion were dismissed and renovated, Chu Heyang often came over to eat. He had a close relationship with Shen Baijing and Rong Hua, and now he has no scruples, so he almost lives in the Prince's Mansion.

    "My lord, Zhengjun,

    Young Master Biao and Miss Biao are here." Tang Zhe and Tang Ran, Tang Gu's sons-in-law, only knew Rong Hua in Beijing. In addition, Shen Baijing was easy-going and hospitable, so they often visited the palace in their spare time.

    "My servant, Chu Heyang, has long admired Mr. Tang's profound knowledge. It is my honor to meet you today." Chu Heyang smiled and cupped his hands and said. Although he is a businessman, he is really willing to deal with scholars from the bottom of his heart. And there are principles and bottom lines.

    "It's ridiculous. Mr. Chu is young, and he has a business name all over Dingguo. He is really young and promising." Tang Zhe said modestly, "This is Tang Ran, my sister-in-law." "Tang Ran has met Mr. Chu." Tang

    Ran He bowed slightly to salute, lowered his eyebrows, and looked graceful.

    "Don't dare."

    After exchanging pleasantries for a while, Tang Zhe dragged Rong Hua to play chess, Tang Ran went to the backyard to pick plum blossoms, and Chu Heyang dragged Shen Baijing to drink.

    "Your Highness, that Mr. Chu...is he married?" Tang Zhe asked tentatively.

    "Huh? I've never heard of it." Rong Hua replied after she was born.

    "Then there is a woman you like?"

    "I really don't know about this. Why do you ask this?" Rong Hua raised his head and asked in puzzlement. Tang Zhe and Chu Heyang met for the first time. It should be so abrupt.

    "Alas." Tang Zhe sighed, "Of course, it's already fifteen. When my father entered the palace a few days ago, he faintly felt that His Majesty meant to marry him, but you also know that unless it's you, the Tang family will never marry you." Will participate in court disputes again."     Rong Hua understood that if His Majesty intends to marry, it must be a prince or general, not to mention whether he can be the main wife, even if he is the main wife, the entire Tang family may have to be involved in the whirlpool middle.     "After I have asked the prince, I will tell you." Rong Hua said cautiously.     "Well, I'm sorry to trouble you." Tang Zhe really had a headache. He was just such a younger sister. It's not that he couldn't marry into the capital, but he didn't want to overwhelm the Tang family.     "Cousin, why do you have to talk about two different families?"     Tang Zhe nodded gratefully at Ronghua, got up and left after a game of chess.     "Shen Lin."     "The subordinate is here."     "You can actually be in the open." Rong Hua helped his forehead helplessly, and every time he called someone, he would appear suddenly.     "Your Highness, forgive me, I'm not used to it yet." Shen Lin pleaded guilty. He was not the head of the hidden guards before, and he had no right to appear in public. He could only hide in the dark. Rong Hua appreciated and promoted him, but suddenly Still can't change this habit.     "It's okay, it's up to you." Rong Hua waved his hand indifferently, he just said it casually.     "Go and find out, but who said what His Majesty said, why did you suddenly want to propose marriage to your cousin, it's best to find out, which family you are interested in." Rong Hua ordered, he still cares about the Tang Corporation Yes, although I only met this cousin a few times when I was a child, my impression is not bad.     "Yes."     Rong Hua felt that it was better to probe tactfully. After all, Tang Ran was the woman, so she was too proactive and seemed eager and unreserved.     "My lord, Chu Heyang has reached the crown, why haven't we discussed marriage yet?"     "Huh? Why did you think of asking him?" Shen Baijing asked in confusion, Rong Hua is not a person who worries about other people's marriages for no reason.

  "Just asking casually." Rong Hua lowered his eyes, he would never lie in front of Shen Baijing, "Then...does he have someone he likes?

    " Rong Hua bit his lips, "In front of this king, a man who never says goodbye, tell me honestly, or I won't spare you." "How can the prince be

    jealous? Why is the jealousy of a best friend sour?" Ronghua said. Hua teased Shen Baijing dumbfounded.

    "Don't change the subject." Shen Baijing rubbed Ronghua's side and pressed.

    "It's just that Tang Ran is still young, and my uncle is worried that my father will bestow a marriage, so I am anxious to find a marriage for her. I happened to meet Chu Heyang today. My cousin admires him very much, so I asked me to ask." Rong Hua explained honestly, but Shen Baijing's hand didn't stop, but intensified, and he couldn't touch it anywhere, "My lord, let's talk business, don't make trouble." "Let uncle and cousin choose someone else,

    Chu He Yang is definitely not Tang Ran's beloved." Shen Baijing said firmly.

    "Huh? Why did you say that?" Rong Hua was surprised. Shen Baijing and Chu Heyang had been friends since childhood, so it would not be so decisive to deny it.

    "Chu Heyang is the same as you and me."