Chapter 21 Kill it

"Your Highness, he was caught and is under trial." Shen Lin came to meet Ronghua from a distance, and reported as she walked.

Shen Lin is the head of the hidden guards, and she is usually shown as Rong Hua's guard. He was personally promoted by Rong Hua after he became Emperor Yin.

"Can it be cleaned?" Rong Hua asked lightly.

"Don't worry, Your Highness, this person hangs around the flowers all the year round and doesn't return at night, so no one will notice." Shen Lin said.

"I'll go to the interrogation in person." Rong Hua said, cutting the mess quickly, lest the other party react, and then he can completely eradicate the grass.

"Yes."

Shen Lin asked everyone else to retreat outside the door before Rong Hua went in.

    "Are you the counselor of the Shangshu Mansion?"

    "Yes, if you know who I am, let me go quickly, or you will look good." The man had various scars on his body, and his mouth was still unforgiving. He has always been domineering, oppressing the people and robbing the women of the people.

    "Where are the ledger and roster?" Rong Hua asked casually, as if asking what he had for breakfast.

    "I don't know what you're talking about." The man also felt Rong Hua's unusual temperament, which was cold but murderous, but he still didn't intend to say it, as long as he could stay in the mansion and find out, he There is a chance.

    Rong Hua casually took a dagger from the table, raised the knife and dropped it, crippled the man's hands, then threw the bloody knife aside in distaste, wiped his hands with a handkerchief, "I'll ask again, where is the thing? Where?"

The man gritted his teeth and refused to move.

    Rong Hua seemed to have lost his patience, "Since you don't say anything, then you don't have to stay."

    He walked out after he finished speaking, and the way he didn't care at all made the counselor panic. He didn't expect that the other party would not follow the routine at all, " I said, I said, I said."

    Rong Hua just stood still, without looking back, as if waiting for an answer.

    "It's in the secret compartment under the bed in the master's room. The key is in the lady's room. I really don't know where it is. Don't kill me. I've told you everything I know. Don't kill me."

Rong Hua went out without seeing anything. Shen Lin followed out.

    "Act tonight, I'll wait for the result." Rong Hua said.

    "Yes, Your Highness, the inside..." Shen Lin asked tentatively.

    "Kill it." After Rong Hua finished speaking, he got into the newly prepared carriage.

    Shen Lin looked at Rong Hua's back, he knew better than anyone else that this seemingly calm person was not a kind person, but an excellent superior person, smart enough and ruthless enough.

    Rong Hua avoided people from the back door and entered Jing Wang's mansion.

    "Fifth brother."

    "I'm back, the dim sum just brought in, your favorite pear flower cake." Rong Yan didn't ask Rong Hua's reason or whereabouts at all, "Do you want to keep dinner?"

"No, I'll go back " Rong Hua ate two pieces of snacks, "Thank you Fifth Brother."

    "You and my brother, it should be like this." Rong Yan knew that Rong Hua was not as indifferent as he seemed, but he didn't want to ask more, let alone Just use him as a shield, even if it takes his life, he will give it to her. Rong Yan never dares to forget the Queen's kindness of nurturing and teaching.

    Rong Hua felt a little bit ashamed to hide it, it's not that he didn't trust Rong Yan, but he knew that Rong Yan was obsessed with mountains and rivers and had no interest in political affairs, so he didn't want to involve him in this vortex, the more he knew, the harder it was to get out.

    Dongliu took a small path to the palace one step ahead.

    "Where is Zhengjun?" Shen Baijing asked.

    "Go back to the lord, I don't know, I went to the north of the city early in the morning to buy hawthorn cakes for Zhengjun." Dongliu was holding a hawthorn cake from an old shop in the north of the city in his hand.

"Well, you go ahead." Shen Baijing knew in his heart that if Rong Hua deliberately concealed it, with his talent of hiding the emperor, no one would see his flaws.

    A quarter of an hour later, Rong Hua entered the mansion.