Chapter 48: What to hide

Shen Baijing has no resistance to Ronghua's rare submissiveness and coquettishness. He can't wait to pick the stars and the moon for him, but he still pretends to ignore people.

"Then Zhengjun must show some sincerity so that this king will not be annoyed." Shen Baijing looked at Ronghua calmly.

"Then... Shall I undress the prince?" Rong Hua asked tentatively.

Shen Baijing didn't speak, but opened his hand.

Rong Hua had never served anyone before, and his movements were a little rusty, but he carefully untied Shen Baijing's jade pendant and put it aside.

When only the inner garment was left, Rong Hua couldn't do it anymore. Shen Baijing was very talkative, and he undressed Rong Hua in turn, but he didn't feel embarrassed at all. Going back to the couch, he raised his hand and lowered the bed curtain.

"I can't do it...My lord..." A tear fell from the end of Rong Hua's eyes.

In the past, Shen Baijing also quarreled with him and asked him to get used to it, fearing that he would not be able to bear it, but he couldn't bear it with just two fingers, and this time he even added one.

"Does it hurt? Ronghua, be obedient, tell me, does it hurt?" Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua's brow and eyes, and asked softly with his hands calmed down.

Rong Hua knew that if he said it was painful, Shen Baijing would definitely stop, and tonight would be over, but he still shook his head honestly.

In fact, Rong Hua still wanted to get close to Shen Baijing in his heart.

Shen Baijing smiled lightly, his Zhengjun was really good, he was so likable, he couldn't help but want to bully others harder.

Then, Shen Baijing really did the same.

...

Ronghua woke up in Shen Baijing's arms in the morning, when he thought of what happened last night, he didn't even dare to think about it, and went straight to the quilt.

"Hide what, come out." Shen Baijing smiled and pulled the shy little fox out of the quilt, "Do you feel uncomfortable?" "No."

Rong Hua nestled in Shen Baijing's arms, shaking his head slightly.

"Do you like me treating you like this?" Shen Baijing grabbed someone to prevent Rong Hua from hiding, and asked viciously.

Ronghua leaned tightly on Shen Baijing's chest, listening to the other person's heartbeat, said sullenly, "I like it."

Shen Baijing bowed his head and kissed Ronghua, and couldn't love him more.

No matter how embarrassed or ashamed he was, at most Rong Hua would only blushed and stammered, but he never lied and answered Shen Baijing's questions honestly.

"Won't your lord go to court today?" Rong Hua suddenly remembered.

"I'm on leave." Shen Baijing said with a smile, "I'm so warm and soft in my arms, I can't bear to get up." "My lord's words are getting more and more out of the way.

" Rong Hua said angrily.

Shen Baijing laughed and hugged Ronghua in his arms and kissed him again. In the end, it was Ronghua who pushed him away and got up.

Rong Hua was drawing blueprints in the study, looked at the sun outside, "Shen Lin." "

The subordinate is here."

"Is Xiao Wan out of the house?" Rong Hua asked calculating the time.

"Yes, it's been half an hour." Shen Lin didn't receive the order to cancel the surveillance, so someone kept watching Xiao Wan's whereabouts.