Chapter 62: The Assassin

Beiyan's envoys rushed to the capital in less than 15 days.

    Rong Sheng ordered Shen Baijing and Rong Hua to greet him at the gate of the palace, with both prestige and etiquette.

    As for why Shen Baijing and Rong Hua greeted him, it goes without saying that one is the war god Shen Baijing who became famous in Dingguo at a young age and once defeated Beiyan, it is a warning, and the other is the prince of Dingguo, he attaches importance to it.

    "Is it cold?" Shen Baijing asked in a low voice. He originally planned to let Ronghua hold a hand stove, but Ronghua felt impolite and refused to say anything.

    Rong Hua shook his head, the herbal diet in the villa some time ago was still effective, and the weather had warmed up, so it wasn't so cold.

    "Here we are." Shen Baijing looked up and saw the motorcade and guard of honor faintly in the distance.

    Prince Beiyan got off the carriage, and Shen Baijing motioned for Ronghua to meet him.

    In this case, it is usually the person with the highest status who speaks first to show respect. Rong Hua is the direct prince, but he has not been crowned king, and in the eyes of the world, he married Shen Baijing as a man. It's really hard to decide who has the higher status.

    But Shen Baijing is not a person who cares about fame, he is not willing to let anyone despise Rong Hua, and wishes to make everyone respect Rong Hua a little bit.

    "Prince Beiyan came from a long way, and the journey was hard. Father has prepared a little wine in the palace to clean up the dust for the envoys. As for the luggage, someone will deliver it to the inn. Prince Beiyan, don't miss it." Appropriate, showing the virtues of education.

    "Thank you Your Majesty, thank you Your Highness." Lou Su clasped his hands, but his eyes lingered on Rong Hua and Shen Baijing, hearing is believing, seeing is believing, but anyone who has heard the rumors would want to confirm the truth.     Shen Baijing and Rong Hua also stayed for dinner together, Rong Hua specially told Shen Baijing last night not to be too intimate in front of others, Shen Baijing also asked why, Rong Hua said that he was worried that he would blush and lose his demeanor.     Shen Baijing agreed, and he did what he said, after all, he didn't want others to see his sweetheart shy.     But when you return to the palace, you can get back double.

    "My lord, you still have a lot of official business." Rong Hua pushed, but didn't push away the person who was hugging him.

    When Beiyan envoys entered Beijing, the defense and deployment of the border determined the initiative of the negotiations, and Shen Baijing had too many official duties.

    "It's not in a hurry." Shen Baijing still knows his strategic defense and the official documents submitted, "You let me do it, otherwise I won't be able to read the official documents." "Deng Tuzi."

    Rong Hua talked and said, but in action, Shen Baijing was allowed to mess around.

    ...

    Enough of the trouble, Shen Baijing handled his official duties contentedly, while Rong Hua leaned on the bed beside him to read his travel notes.

    Before you know it, the sky is dark.

    "Go back to sleep first, I still have some things to deal with." Shen Baijing put away the book in Ronghua's hand.

    "Who told you to make trouble with me?" Rong Hua feigned anger.

    "That's right. It's the king's own fault. Zhengjun, please go and rest." Shen Baijing coaxed people with a smile.