Chapter 39

In the morning, Shen Baijing felt sorry for the trouble last night, and pressed Ronghua to let him sleep more.

    The maidservants filed in, but no one took a second look at the couch that hadn't raised the curtain.

    "Zhengjun hasn't woken up yet, you all take it easy, pick Zhengjun's favorite hot breakfast, don't wait for him to wake up and make it now." Shen Baijing ordered.

    After breakfast, Shen Baijing went to the military camp.

    "My lord, Tao Zhou went out yesterday afternoon. When he met Yan Song, his subordinates didn't dare to get too close. He didn't hear it very clearly. It seemed that he wanted to frame you." Shen Lin said with some self-blame, this would make Rong Hua very sad. passive.

    "It doesn't matter, how big a wave he can make, it's nothing more than thirty-six tricks to make him make trouble." Rong Hua said indifferently.

    "Yes, this subordinate is resigning." Shen Lin is a secret guard, and she is used to protecting her secretly. He usually doesn't show up when there is nothing to do.

"Wait a minute, do you... do you know what is in the box that Tao Zhou gave me last time?" Rong Hua suddenly thought of it, a thought flashed through his mind.

    "I don't know, do you need to find out?"

    "No, pretend I didn't ask." Rong Hua waved his hand as if nothing had happened, signaling Shen Lin to go down.

    The imperial decree to bestow the marriage was issued soon, which can be regarded as a complete reputation for Yifang.

    "Mother Concubine, is there really no other way?" Yifang asked unwillingly.

    "The imperial decree has been issued, do you still want to resist the decree?" Concubine Ming asked resentfully, and then sighed, "Then Yan Song looks calm, and he will not be bad in the future.

    " Thinking of meeting Yan Song that day, the other party was also a handsome young man with a good appearance, Yi Fang blushed slightly.

    "Then... listen to the arrangement of the father, the queen and the concubine."

"Don't worry, the Shangshu Mansion is high, and you will be respected after you pass the door, but as a wife, you can't be as capricious as a girl's family. If you lose the face of the royal family, you are your majesty." I won't protect you anymore." Concubine Ming instructed, she must be reluctant to part with such a daughter.

    "Yes, my daughter understands."

    After the marriage is settled, there will be a nun in the palace to teach the rules and some things that a wife should know.

    "I heard that Princess Yifang's marriage has been finalized." Shen Baijing held a white chess piece in his hand and made a move.

    "Well, it doesn't hurt whether her reputation is ruined or not, but the face of the royal family must be maintained." Rong Hua said lightly, the Ming concubine is not to be favored. It may be the fate of marrying far away and getting married.

    "It's time to prepare the dowry." When Shen Baijing said this, he thought of Rong Hua, "You..."

Rong Hua's biological mother died young, and there was no mother to manage the marriage for him.

    "It was prepared by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and ordered by the emperor himself, and he did not treat me badly." Rong Hua had no intention of making Shen Baijing sympathize with him, "My lord, my dowry is very generous." "Even if there is no dowry, this king has earned if.

    Mr. Rong Hua is unparalleled in the world, but priceless." Shen Baijing has never been stingy in his praise and appreciation for Rong Hua, looking at the slightly flushed cheeks of the other party, he really feels that he has found a treasure.

    "It's all an exaggeration from the outside world, so no one can stand up to being unparalleled in the world." Rong Hua's thoughts were a little messed up, and he made a wrong move.

    Shen Baijing not only did not stop, but continued to intensify and said, "In my heart, Zhengjun is worthy of this picturesque country." Ronghua lost completely, and it was the first time that he lost such a crushing defeat.

"Zhengjun, I am willing to admit defeat."

    Rong Hua's face turned red all of a sudden.

    Shen Baijing didn't know how to think of those tricks recently, and he could toss him in different ways even if he didn't do it to the end, every time he was ashamed and didn't want to see people.

    "Call me your husband, say a few nice words, and I'll forgive you this time." Shen Baijing smiled and looked at Ronghua's tangled face, which was very cute.

    "Not willing?" Shen Baijing tidied up the chessboard in an orderly manner, "Don't worry, you will be willing in a while."

    Rong Hua wanted to escape strategically, but Shen Baijing chased him up and hugged him.

    "Where are you going?"

    "My lord, please spare me." Rong Hua said softly.

    "I gave you a chance, but you didn't want it."

"My lord." Rong Hua hid in the bed.

    "I didn't think of a way," Shen Baijing coaxed, "Be obedient." Shen Baijing kissed the corners of Rong Hua's reddened eyes, and then kissed lightly, "The sound is nice." Looking at only himself The astonishment of Ronghua that can be seen holds her tenderly in her arms. "Shen Baijing asked softly, Ronghua's body is young, he waited patiently, and picked this green fruit after it matured, it must be sweet and delicious." Ronghua blushed, but shook his head honestly .

    "." Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua tenderly again.

    "My lord, you... I can help you too." Rong Hua blushed and said, he didn't want Shen Baijing to take care of him unilaterally every time.

    "No, I just want to make trouble with you." Shen Baijing smiled and picked up Ronghua to take a bath, he was not satisfied with such a little trouble.

"Actually, you don't have to wait for next year, I... can." Ronghua hooked Shen Baijing's neck and leaned on his shoulder, not daring to turn his head, but still restrained his shyness to express his heart.     Shen Baijing paused, really wanting to turn around and press the person on the bed like that, but thinking of Ronghua's delicateness, he still couldn't help it, " You know I don't want to, so don't flirt."

Remember, there will be plenty of time in the future to count slowly." Shen Baijing moved a few inches under Ronghua's waist and squeezed it.

    Shen Baijing felt that all his self-control had been used at this moment, so that he could pull his hand away from the fascinating touch.

    Rong Hua's face turned red, and when he got to the bathtub, he also lay on Shen Baijing's body and refused to get up.

    Shen Baijing smiled lightly, "Be obedient, let's soak for a while, and I'll clean up the sink."

Rong Hua was honestly put into the bathtub by Shen Baijing, turned his back and refused to let Shen Baijing see his blushing appearance.

    He is obviously a man, even practicing martial arts, but Rong Hua is still as white as fat, his skin is more delicate than that of a boudoir woman, and his waist is thin and slender.

    Shen Baijing closed his eyes, turned and went back to the inner room.

    In the middle of the night, Tao Zhou's attendants cried out to see Shen Baijing.

    "My lord, my lord, save our servant, my lord, this servant is suffering from a terrible headache, my lord, go and have a look, my lord." "My lord, go and have a look."

    Rong Hua rubbed his forehead, "Otherwise, this drama I can't sing anymore."