Chapter 57 Annual Banquet

"Brother Sanhuang is very elegant." Rong Hua sat opposite Rong Yuan, and took a cup of tea from the palace man.

    "It's not as interesting as the sixth brother's storytelling." Rong Yuan pointed out, "But the sixth brother doesn't seem to have finished the story. What about the ending? The concubine who bribed the palace man to push you into the water was caught having an affair not long after, half-heartedly. I didn’t even have a chance to explain the sentence, so I was given a white silk.”

    “Rong Hua doesn’t understand the meaning of what the emperor said.”

    Rong Yuan didn’t seem to have any intention of delving into it, “Yi Wang treated you really well.”

    “Well, the prince really Treat me very well." Regarding this point, Rong Hua would admit it frankly at any time.

    "Really?" Rong Yuan looked at Rong Hua meaningfully.

    Rong Hua smiled and nodded.

    "I heard that Sikong Cheng has always admired his sixth brother, and he still had the heart to betroth his daughter..." "

    Brother Huang said carefully, Rong Hua has already married, but Miss Sikong is still in her boudoir. It would be bad if Miss Sikong's reputation is damaged It's gone." Rong Hua directly interrupted Rong Yuan's words.

    "Sixth brother is serious, there is only you and me here." Rong Yuan said indifferently, if he hadn't found a chance, he would have even thought about ruining Si Kong Wuyang's reputation first, or cooking raw rice and then asking for a marriage. However, the prime minister's mansion was very strict, and Sikong Wuyang didn't even go out after returning from Fengning Temple.

    "Isn't it only me and the prince in the Changle Palace, the emperor knows everything clearly." Rong Hua said calmly, the palace is a place with many eyes and ears.

    "Hahaha." Rong Yuan didn't explain, "The sixth brother has always been smart, so based on what the sixth brother knows about Prime Minister Sikong, is there any chance for him to marry Sikong Wuyang?

    " We can easily guess."

    Before leaving, Rong Yuan specially gave Rong Hua a bag of tea, and sent it outside the gate of the palace, acting like brothers and sisters respecting each other.

    Rong Hua didn't take the sedan chair, but walked back along the palace wall, he didn't want to understand the purpose of Rong Yuan's trip, was it a test? It doesn't seem to count.

    On the other side, just as Rong Hua left, a person walked out from behind the screen, with a beautiful face and soft waist, he sat directly in Rong Yuan's arms.

    "See what's coming?" Rong Yuan asked with his arms around the boy's waist.

    "Your Highness the Sixth Highness is definitely a young child, who has never been nourished." The boy straddled Rong Yuan's lap, and acted like a baby in a soft voice, "My lord, you haven't hurt anyone for a few days." "Okay, here

    's I just love you."

    Rong Yuan carried the man into the inner room, but he was thinking about other things, since Shen Baijing and Rong Hua have been reunited for half a year and have not yet consummated their marriage, does that mean that the two are not what they seem? Perhaps Shen Baijing still has a chance to win him over.

    "The dinner was passed on, and you came back just as Meng Nian was about to call you." Shen Baijing held Ronghua's hand coldly, "Why don't you take the sedan chair? Is it cold?" "It's

    okay , After walking for a while, I’m really hungry.”

    “Go get a hand stove.” Shen Baijing ordered Meng Nian, and then took Rong Hua to his seat, “There are fish fillets in sauce and fried shrimp with green onions that you like.”