Chapter Thirty

"The attendant Su has met Mr. Rong."

    "You don't need to be polite, just sit down." Rong Hua got up and gave a little support.

    People in the palace still call him His Highness Rong Hua, and scholars admire Rong Hua's talent even more. They usually call him Young Master, and everyone in the palace calls him Zhengjun, and Su Guanfeng is the only one in the palace who calls him Young Master.

    "Young master is playing chess? I wonder if Guanfeng will be lucky enough to ask you to teach me?" Su Guanfeng was eager to try. He was also one of the literati who admired Young Master Ronghua.

    "Don't dare, Mr. Su, please sit down."

Su Guanfeng's chess skills are mediocre, at least compared to Rong Hua's, it takes only half an hour to play, but Rong Hua didn't intend to embarrass the opponent, and did not show his edge, and quietly pushed the victory to the end An hour later.

    "Concession." Rong Hua said with a slight smile.

    "Young master's demeanor, Guanfeng admires it." Although Su Guanfeng is inferior in skills, he is not ignorant of everything.

    "Actually, Guanfeng came to look for the young master today to ask for something, and I hope that the young master will be fulfilled." Su Guanfeng said with determination.

    "But it's okay, Rong Hua will definitely try his best, and if it doesn't work, he will never tell others."

"I am from Chen Guo. I fled here and was lucky to be rescued by the prince, so I have survived until now. But now I heard by chance that there was a sudden change in my family. So I want to go home, and my lord will repay the grace of saving my life with a grass knot in the future." Su Guanfeng got up and solemnly cupped his hands.

    "Does the lord know your identity?"

    "Yes."

    "My lord and I are innocent." Su Guanfeng hurriedly explained.

    "Do you really think I'm a jealous husband?" Rong Hua chuckled. He was indeed not generous, but he was not the one to settle old scores. "Why didn't you explain it directly to the prince? The prince will not make things difficult for you."

    "This... I It is necessary to avoid people going out of the city, but the prince only rides in a carriage when he goes out with the young master, and usually rides on a horse, but the young master mostly rides in a carriage when he goes out, so this trip needs the help of the prince." Su Guanfeng explained.

"I'll talk to the lord, and we'll discuss it in detail after we agree."

    "Young Master."

    When Shen Baijing came back in the evening, Rong Hua talked about it. Shen Baijing didn't care. If someone wants to leave, he will let it go naturally.

    The next day, Rong Hua informed Su Guanfeng of his plan.

    Shen Baijing wrote the letter of reconciliation to Su Guanfeng, and then Dongliu wore Su Guanfeng's clothes and booked a room at an inn for five days. On the same day, Ronghua went to the north of the city on the grounds of buying hawthorn cakes.

    "You take this." Rong Hua handed Su Guanfeng a money bag, and he knew it was heavy.

    "No, I can't take it. The prince has already given me a lot, and I can't run out of it on the way." Su Guanfeng refused.

"Don't shirk it, you can use it when you go home. You have been away from home for many years, and you can talk with some money with you." Rong Hua persuaded him. Although Su Guanfeng has only known each other for a few days, he knows that the other party has a pure character and is willing to help.

    "Thank you, lord, thank you, son."

    "It's a long way to go. I don't know if we will see you again by fate. Take care."

    "If I, Su Guanfeng, have the feeling today, I will definitely repay it."

    Rong Hua watched them leave before returning. government.

    "People sent him away?" Shen Baijing had already returned from the barracks.

    "Well, why did your lord come back so early today?"

    "There is nothing wrong with the army. I miss you so much. As the saying goes, if I don't see you for a day, it's like three autumns." Shen Baijing smiled and hugged him in his arms.

    "If the lord let me go, these words will be more believable." Rong Hua tried to push away the dishonest hand on his waist, but was hugged even tighter.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TO SUPPORT