Chapter 51: The Tang Family Enters Beijing

When Chu Heyang heard that the renovation of the palace was finished, he brought two bottles of wine and came over for dinner.

    "I have to say that the palace is much cleaner and the air is comfortable." Chu Heyang teased Shen Baijing with a smile.

    "Indeed, the main thing is that Zhengjun took good care of it." Shen Baijing said it was not enough to show off, and held Ronghua's hand in front of Chu Heyang.

    "I know you have a righteous king, so you don't need to show off to me." Chu Heyang said casually.

    It stands to reason that Chu Heyang has also reached the age to get married, but his parents passed away, and there is no elder around him.

    "If you fall in love with a girl... or a son, I will accompany you to come to propose marriage." Shen Baijing said.

    "Thank you, but I don't need it for now." Chu Heyang smiled and bumped his wine glass with Shen Baijing.

    He is a commoner, even if he is rich, he can only marry someone from a small family. Chu Heyang didn't intend to climb high, he just wanted to find someone with one heart, but with Shen Baijing's words, his heart warmed and he was driven away. For more than 20 years, only Shen Baijing is such a confidant.

    Seeing that the New Year is about to come, there was a heavy snowfall in the twelfth lunar month, and everyone said that the auspicious snow heralds a good year.

    Rong Hua was tightly wrapped by Shen Baijing and wearing a big cloak before he was allowed to go out to play in the snow.

    "Prepare two hand stoves." After Shen Baijing ordered, he walked over with a smile. It was rare to see Rong Hua's childish side.

    In fact, there are earth dragons in the Nuan Pavilion, but Shen Baijing's hands touching Ronghua are always icy cold. Ronghua explained that he was born with a cold body, but Shen Baijing refused to listen, and insisted on adding a smoker, and then arranged for a doctor He gave up after prescribing a prescription for recuperation.

    "Why don't you wear gloves?" When Shen Baijing approached, he saw that Ronghua was playing with the snow directly with his hands.

    "It's inconvenient to wear, I wear thick ones, not cold." Rong Hua was playing with high interest, and continued playing after a few perfunctory explanations.

    Shen Baijing took the gloves from the servants and wanted to put them on for Ronghua, but Ronghua refused and ran around on the snow, Shen Baijing was afraid that someone would fall, so he had to let him.

    Ronghua made a little snowman, which was white and clean.

    In the end, it was Shen Baijing who coaxed him back to his room.

    "Hands are so cold? Why are you so disobedient." Shen Baijing held Ronghua's cold hand in his palm with distress, took the prepared hand stove and put it in Ronghua's hand, "If you don't call you back, your hands will be frostbitten."

    Rong Hua leaned over and kissed Shen Baijing, calming down his prince's anger.

    "Uncle's family will be entering Beijing tomorrow." Rong Hua warmed himself up holding the hand stove.

    "We should go to the palace first, and then we will visit uncle." Shen Baijing said very naturally.

    "Are you going too?" Rong Hua didn't expect Shen Baijing to go with him.

    "Huh? I can't go?"

    "Yes." Rong Hua turned around and leaned against Shen Baijing's arms, feeling touched.