Chapter 108 As long as he is alone

"You are becoming more and more unreasonable now, and you will eat unnecessary jealousy." Rong Hua lay meekly in Shen Baijing's arms, allowing Shen Baijing to rub his sore waist repeatedly.

    "Unnecessarily?" Shen Baijing raised his eyebrows, and his hands became a little heavier.

    "Hiss...be gentle." Rong Hua said in a soft voice, "It's also ignorance. Those who don't know are innocent. You have to forgive one or two." "

    Alas..." Shen Baijing sighed.

    "What's the matter?" Rong Hua turned his head to look at Shen Baijing, and asked suspiciously, "Why sigh?

    " , I will find another new love, and it will be the best of humanity to reward my ministers with a way to survive." Shen Baijing sighed with a lonely expression.

    "Bai Jing, I won't." Rong Hua turned over and threw himself on Shen Baijing, "Don't think too much, I will stay away from people in the future."

    Shen Baijing rubbed Rong Hua's back, "Just kidding, I Naturally I believe you."

    "Don't scare me, I'm afraid." Rong Hua was really panicked, in this world, the only person he can't let go of, who has become an obsession, is Shen Baijing.

    If the world can't tolerate you, then I would rather abandon my country and go far away with you.

    Because of you, this beautiful country has lost its color.

    "Okay, it's my fault." Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua softly to comfort him, so why not for him?

    On the last day of the spring hunting, both Shen Baijing and Ronghua came on stage, Ronghua didn't do much, but turned his head to look at Shen Baijing from time to time, drew his bow fully, and let go.

    Ronghua rewarded most of the prey he got, and sent the rest to the dining room.

    "You go back first, I still have something to do." Shen Baijing said in a low voice.

    Rong Hua nodded, and went back first, at the gate of the palace, Zhou Yun was waiting there.

    "Your Majesty, there is something wrong with the slave, please give me a moment of mercy from Your Majesty."

    Zhou Yun spoke earnestly, and Rong Hua allowed him to come in.

    "Your Majesty." Zhou Yun knelt in front of Rong Hua, "I sincerely admire Your Majesty, and I dare not ask to serve Your Majesty, but to stay by His Majesty's side." Rong Hua frowned, no wonder

    Shen Baijing was often jealous, it was indeed justified, after all, He didn't do well enough to let others feel that he had an opportunity.

    "There is no room for anyone besides the prince by my side." Rong Hua said resolutely.

    "Your Majesty, this slave will not compete with the empress for favor. I just hope that His Majesty will favor you once in a while." Zhou Yun's eyes were full of tears, and I felt pity for him.

    Rong Hua sneered, not to mention favoring him occasionally, if he dared to do it once, Shen Baijing might turn the palace upside down.

    "I don't ask who sent you here, but I will give you a way out." Rong Hua scolded in a cold voice, "Back down."

    Seeing that Zhou Yun was indifferent, Rong Hua said, "Do you want to resist the order?"

    "Your Majesty. "Zhou Yun is not reconciled, he is conceited that he has both talent and appearance, and he always has a better taste than Shen Baijing who led the army to fight. He also heard that Ronghua and Shen Baijing were separated a few days ago, and Shen Baijing was kicked out of the bedroom and returned to the central palace.