Chapter 101: Wrath of the Son of Heaven

"King Yi has made great contributions to Dingguo. Now that Beiyan is coming to attack, what you dear friends mean is that they would rather find another mediocre person like Zhao Guang to defend against the enemy, so that Dingguo will be in a precarious state, and the people of Dingguo will suffer from dire straits. , and King Yi is not allowed to go to war?" Rong Hua loudly questioned the civil and military forces of the Manchu Dynasty, "I want to unify the world and promise the peace of the people of the world for generations, and all the gentlemen think, who can rule the world for me?

    " Death."

    "You are guilty, but even if you die, you will not be able to protect the territory of the country from invasion, and the people on the frontier from war." Rong Hua said mercilessly, he hated those who he had no ability and could not see other people. A man of meritorious deeds.

    "I have made up my mind. I want to order Yi Wang Shen Baijing to be the commander-in-chief, with 500,000 elite soldiers, to go to Beiyan." Rong Hua decided on the case, "If you have different opinions, you can discuss it with me in the imperial study after you leave the court. "

    "I dare not wait, Your Majesty is wise."

    "Retreat."

    Rong Hua returned to Qianqing Palace and threw himself into Shen Baijing's arms, without the slightest majesty of an emperor.

    Before Shen Baijing could recover, he was hugged by a bright yellow figure as soon as he turned around, like a kitten.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Baijing saw that Rong Hua was hugging him and wouldn't let go, and asked softly, "Who bullied you?"

    Rong Hua shook his head, who could bully him now, he was wronged for Shen Baijing.

    "I don't want you to go out to fight." Rong Hua whispered, although they don't have time to get tired of being together during the day, but there is always someone waiting for him on the bed when they come back at night.

    This visit can last for as little as three months and as long as a year.

    Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua, "Good boy, wait for me at home."

    Ronghua put his hand on Shen Baijing's shoulder, and rubbed Shen Baijing's side face, "I will miss you." Shen

    Baijing hugged Ronghua directly, " I will miss you too."

    Rong Hua was very proactive, he didn't act coquettishly and beg for mercy like before, he was bullied hard, and he just hugged Shen Baijing tightly.

    "I will bring Rong Jia back, and talk to Chen Guo by the way." Shen Baijing bowed his head and kissed Ronghua's eyebrows tenderly, "When I return, it will be a prosperous and peaceful world." "Okay." Shen Baijing led

    500,000

    soldiers Ma Haotian set off, and the people in the capital spontaneously left the city to see him off.

    "If you have something to do, I will definitely devote the power of the whole country to wash Beiyan with blood." Rong Hua poured a glass of wine for Shen Baijing himself and said.

    It is said that when the emperor was angry, he laid down millions of corpses.

    "You are still here, why am I reluctant to come back." Shen Baijing took it with a smile and drank it down.

    Ronghua gave Shen Baijing his own sword, and said loudly, "This sword is like my presence."

    Ronghua told the world brightly that what Shen Baijing meant was what he wanted, and he gave it to Shen Baijing completely. the right to make any decision.