Chapter 28 Kneeling Punishment

"Young Master Chu, do you have something important to discuss with the lord?" Seeing that Chu Heyang was silent, Rong Hua thought it was inconvenient for him to be present, "It just so happens that I have something to ask Dong to stay, so I will excuse you first."

    "Your Highness misunderstood, and There is nothing important, I just have nothing to do, just find the prince to go out for a drink or two." After Chu Heyang explained, he remembered Shen Baijing's teasing when he just entered the door, and added, "I think the prince can't bear to leave the house."

    "You are really right in this sentence. This king is reluctant to leave the mansion. If he wants to drink, it is better to stay in the mansion." Shen Baijing was not embarrassed when he was teased, but he admitted it openly.

    "Wei Dezheng."

    "The old slave is here."

"Prepare a table of food and wine, this king and Mr. Chu will never get drunk." Shen Baijing said with a smile, "Will Your Highness appreciate you?"

    "I really have something to tell Dongliu. Besides, I don't drink well, so I'll excuse you first." Rong Hua politely declined.

    "Okay." Shen Baijing didn't force it, but whispered in Rong Hua's ear, "If the king is drunk, Zhengjun remember to serve the king to change clothes."

    Rong Hua instantly thought of Shen Baijing changing clothes for him last time, With a reddish face, he glared at Shen Baijing.

    "The lord has changed his mind? Or..." Chu Heyang asked seriously.

    "It's nothing else, I am pleased with Ronghua." Shen Baijing expressed his feelings for Ronghua with his friends.

"To be honest, this Zhengjun is much better than the one in the prince's mansion." Chu Heyang said, in the past, he was a man, so there is no need to shy away from it. Occasionally, Xiao Wan would receive him, and he would also meet other side-jung attendants. , They just smiled in front of Shen Baijing, who is Chu Heyang? How could a person who was forced to stand on his own at the age of nine not see the disdain and hypocrisy in the eyes of those people, but as a prince, Rong Huagui could Treating him with sincerity and courtesy shows his character and heart.

    "This king knows."

    They were all smart people, and the two of them talked about other things after that.

    "Dongliu, go and buy some storybooks." Rong Hua said, "I want...the different ones."

    "Zhengjun, do you want to find something interesting to read?" Dongliu didn't hear Ronghua's implication at all.

    "Yeah." Rong Hua nodded perfunctorily. In fact, he wanted to learn something from the scriptures, so as not to be at a loss when being teased by Shen Baijing every time. In addition, he felt that he still needed to know more about the matter between the two men. Yes, otherwise I will be stage frighted.

When Rong Hua was fifteen years old, he suddenly asked the emperor to marry him. Before that, there was no mother to teach him about it. Later, he thought that he could only look at Shen Baijing for the rest of his life, so he had no intention of understanding it.

    "The book that Zhengjun wants to read, I'm afraid Dongliu won't be able to buy it." Xiao Wan said with a smile.

    "What is Xiao Zhejun talking about?" Rong Hua asked lightly.

    "Zhengjun wants to read the script, so why not go to the Nanfeng Pavilion and learn some tricks, maybe you can please the prince." Xiao Wan said frivolously on purpose, "Otherwise, I really don't know when the prince will be reluctant to make peace with you." You are the courtesy of the Duke of Zhou."

"Xiao Wan, why did you go to such lengths to provoke me." Rong Hua chuckled, and he saw through Xiao Wan's plan at a glance, "I have a guest today, and you think I will punish you. At that time, people will think that I am jealous, and you are really good at winning the prince's sympathy."

    "You..." Xiao Wan thought that even if Ronghua would see through it, it would be when the overall situation was settled, but she really didn't expect it to be so soon.

    "Don't worry, if you want to play chess, I'll accompany you."

    Rong Hua turned around and said, "Xiao Zhejun is disrespectful and punished by kneeling for two hours.