Chapter 93 Repaying Debts

"Your Majesty, I'm incompetent. I just found out what your Majesty told you." Lu Qingchuan took out the evidence that Rong Hua had prepared for him from his arms, "The person who poisoned him was Rong Li." "It's him again? It's

him He coveted the position of the East Palace early in the morning, and he dared to disobey and murder me." Rong Sheng was very angry, "Did you find an antidote from that rebellious son?

" No antidote has been found." Lu Qingchuan ransacked his home but he was not merciless at all. Back then when Rongli was going to marry Tang Ran and released news to ruin Tang Ran's reputation, he still remembered that since Shen Baijing gave him this opportunity, naturally he would not let go.

"Go to the prison to interrogate Rongli. I want you to find a way to detoxify me at all costs and by any means." Rong Sheng said, he didn't want to die yet.

"Yes."

Lu Qingchuan visited Yi Wang's mansion at night, talked about it with Shen Baijing, and brought Ronghua dried fruit by the way.

"When will you interrogate Rong Li?" Shen Baijing asked in a low voice, obviously not wanting Rong Hua to hear.

"Tonight, so as not to have long nights and dreams." Lu Qingchuan said, this is not a small matter, it concerns the country and the country, and such a big matter can be kept hidden for a while, but it cannot be kept hidden for a lifetime. If it spreads, it will shake the foundation of the country.

"My lord will go with you."

"My lord doesn't need to take any risks, and my subordinates won't make him feel better." Lu Qingchuan understands Shen Baijing's hatred, but if it reaches the emperor's ears, it may cause unnecessary trouble .

"This king wants to watch." Shen Baijing's eyes were sharp, "When the matter is over, this king will personally send him on the road." Seeing

Lu Qingchuan's worried look, Shen Baijing smiled lightly, "Don't worry, if you can't do this , Then what else to mention later."

"The subordinates are worrying too much."

"Brother Lu." Shen Baijing patted Lu Qingchuan on the shoulder, "I know you are thinking of me and Ronghua, why are you so divided."

Lu Qingchuan thought that he was frank and open, and he had never followed others. Both Ronghua and Shen Baijing were kind to him, and he had a sincere friendship, but he really never thought that one day, Ronghua might be on the Supreme Court. bit.

"Oh." Lu Qingchuan sighed, he was indeed a little timid, "I am narrow-minded, and the prince laughed at me." "If

Ronghua knows, he will be sad." Shen Baijing poured a cup of tea and handed it to him. Lu Qingchuan.

"What are you talking about behind my back?" Ronghua was lying on the couch, Shen Baijing didn't allow him to get out of bed, but those two people still kept their voices down and he couldn't hear clearly.

"Don't dare." Shen Baijing said with a smile, and handed the dried fruit and candied fruit brought by Lu Qingchuan to Ronghua, "Brother Lu knows what's on your mind, now you don't have to dislike the bitter medicine.

" Brother Lu, go out and come back later." Shen Baijing said softly, "If you are sleepy, rest first, don't wait for me." Rong Hua looked

at Shen Baijing vigilantly, he always felt that this matter had something to do with him, but since Shen Baijing didn't Said, and he didn't ask further, "Go, I'll wait for you to come back."

"Okay." Shen Baijing knew it, and Rong Hua would definitely wait if he said it.

Shen Baijing went to the study and took a pill from a box and hid it in his cuff before going out.

In the punishment department, Rong Li was tied to the rack. He was pampered and pampered for more than 20 years, and he could not bear the punishment at all. The sounds of cursing, shouting, and begging for mercy surrounded the torture room.

"I really... have no antidote, there is no cure for that poison." Rong Li was tortured with bruises all over his body, and he repeated weakly.

"Rong Li, did you treat Rong Hua that way?" Shen Baijing's voice was piercingly cold, "That's someone I'm not willing to touch. If you dare to hurt him, you should think that you will not end well."

" Shen Baijing, is it worth it for you to do this for him? When he ascends the throne and proclaims himself emperor, do you think you still have a foothold? Can he tolerate you?" Rong Li gritted his teeth and said, "Do you think he will stand up right away?" Is a man the queen? When the time comes, his harem will be three thousand, so what are you?"

"Whether there is a place for me, you can't see it anyway." Shen Baijing sneered, "You still don't forget to separate people now, you are really persistent.

" Your clothes." The jailer holding the whip said flatteringly.

"It's okay." Shen Baijing took another step closer, took out the pill from his cuff, stuffed it in Rong Li's mouth, and forced him to swallow it.

"What did you eat for me?" Rong Li asked in panic.

"It's nothing, it just makes you hurt every night, don't worry, you can't die." Shen Baijing said indifferently, "I won't let you die so easily." "No, don't, I

really I don't know." Maybe it was because he was beaten stupidly, and it took a long time for Rongli to realize that Shen Baijing was simply taking revenge, as for whether he had the antidote, he didn't care at all, "I was wrong, please, give me a Have fun." "Don't worry, you haven't had enough of the injury that Ronghua suffered in that hour, so let's take it slowly." Shen Baijing straightened his sleeves, still as gentle as jade, but said The words that came out were so heartless that people couldn't breathe. "Rong Hua is still waiting. I'm going back first, and I have to trouble Brother Lu to watch over it so that no one dies. I will take his life personally." "Qingchuan understands." Lu Qingchuan had no choice but to Admittedly, Shen Baijing's emphasis on love and righteousness is moving, but if he is really cruel, it is really scary. Fortunately, we are friends rather than enemies. Qin Tianjian entered the palace late at night, kowtowed his head in panic and reported, "I watched the sky at night, and saw the Yinghuo star lingering in the area of ​​the heart, there is a celestial phenomenon of Yinghuo guarding the heart." Rong Sheng was shocked, he was already poisoned He was even more disturbed.

Yinghuo refers to Mars in the solar system, and the "heart" in "Shouxin" refers to the "heart mansion" in the twenty-eight constellations. The constellation is composed of three stars, which are often considered to represent the emperor and prince, the most important members of the royal family. This star heralds war and slaughter, so the appearance of Yinghuo Shouxin is not an auspicious sign. The most serious one is the death of the emperor and the resignation of the prime minister.

"Is there a way to crack it?" Rong Sheng asked eagerly.

"Yes, you only need to get rid of the person who messed up the astrology... In the end, Yinghuo's defense will be defeated." Qin Tianjian said tremblingly, wiping his hands away from sweat.

"I see, you kneel down." Rong Sheng sat on the dragon chair exhausted, being poisoned by his son whom he had loved for several years, the feeling was not ordinary.

"Yes, I will leave."

Qin Tianjian walked out of the palace gate and took a deep breath. It finally passed. Now the situation is getting clearer. He was once threatened by Rong Li for doing something. If he wants to get rid of Rong Li completely Relationship, to keep the whole family, had to stand in line.

Shen Baijing returned to the palace, and went back to the bedroom after taking a shower and changing clothes.

Rong Hua was leaning on the bedside reading a book, when he saw Shen Baijing coming back, he put it aside.