Chapter 110

Rong Hua has been on the throne for several years, the government is smooth and the people are harmonious, the country is peaceful and the people are safe, and the prosperous age has come.

    However, the constant trifles are really a headache for noisy people.

    Yifang killed Yan Song's side wife, Xiaopin, and the child in Xiaopin's womb, the evidence is solid.

    "Your Majesty, Concubine Ming please see me."

    Rong Hua rubbed the center of her brows, "Xuan."

    "Your Majesty, no matter how many mistakes Yifang makes, she is still your own sister. Your Majesty, please save her." Concubine Ming knelt Crying on the ground, "Your Majesty, I have been with the late emperor since I was fifteen years old. After more than twenty years, I only have one thought about Yifang. I beg Your Majesty to forgive me.

    " It's one corpse and two lives, I can't pretend that nothing happened." Rong Hua sighed, and he didn't want to kill them all, "After receiving a divorce paper, he became a monk, and for the rest of his life, he will always be with Qing Denggu Buddha, take it as an atonement, and I reluctantly spare her life."

    "Your Majesty..." Concubine Ming regretted that Ronghua had given him a chance back then, and Yan Song hadn't been taking a concubine for a long time. If Yifang was willing to reconcile, Ronghua granted Yifang the right to return to the palace to accompany Ming Taifei until she died, but now, things are changing and people are changing, and there is no choice.

    "If you ask again, I won't care about it." Rong Hua lowered his tone.

    Concubine Ming did not dare to contradict the imperial prestige, so she could only thank her timidly, otherwise, Yifang would have no choice but to die.

    Fortunately, Yan Song also did something wrong, he didn't dare to make trouble, so he let it go, and within a few days, he married Xu Xian again.

    "Father." Rong Yunqi saw Rong Hua from a distance and ran over, "My son sees Father." "

    Tell Father, what did you do today? Is there anything interesting?" Rong Hua asked Walking back with Rong Yunqi's little hand.

    "Master taught me, my son and I have warmed up today, and even practiced archery, and the master even praised me." Rong Yunqi smiled and recounted the little things of the day, "Father, where is father?

    " , you know to find your father?" Rong Hua was a little helpless.

    "When the father was not around, the minister also looked for the father." Rong Yunqi explained solemnly, "The minister just wanted to borrow the sword of the queen." "

    Then you probably can't borrow it." Rong Hua smiled speak.

    "Why?"

    "I gave it to him, he won't lend it to you to play with." Rong Hua said firmly.

    "Then father, can you give your son the same?" Rong Yunqi asked, he really liked it.

    "Of course not." Rong Hua didn't hesitate at all in his refusal, "I gave it to my sweetheart. If you want it, when you grow up, you can find your sweetheart to go." "When will I have a sweetheart?

    " ?" Rong Yunqi had big questions in his little head.

    "What sweetheart?" Shen Baijing only listened to this half sentence.

    "Father's Queen." When Rong Yunqi called out to Shen Baijing, he immediately let go of Ronghua's hand and rushed towards Shen Baijing.

    Rong Hua is already used to it, Rong Yunqi respects and loves Shen Baijing especially, maybe Shen Baijing is especially attracted to children.