Chapter 36 I Believe

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE
"My lord is watching so closely, is he afraid that I will lose it?" Rong Hua joked with a smile.

    "It's true, if the king on the tip of my heart is lost, how will I live the rest of my life? Wouldn't it be that I will die alone?" Shen Baijing is not a person who blush when he is teased, on the contrary, he just climbs up the pole when he is given a pole. up.

    "Your lord will coax me. Maybe if I lose it today, there will be another beautiful woman by my lord's side tomorrow ." .” Shen Baijing hugged Ronghua from behind, resting his chin on Ronghua’s shoulder, “Ronghua trust me?”

    This place leads in all directions, and there are often maids and eunuchs walking around. With Ronghua’s usual personality, Shen Baijing must be pushed away.

    But not this time.

    Ronghua's hand held Shen Baijing's hand on his waist, very light but firm, "My lord, I believe." In this kind of scene, if other people know about expressing their hearts, they may think it is easy and sloppy, and the time and place are very different. Casual, but for Shen Baijing and Ronghua, it seems that they should be like this, but they just happened to say it at this time, filling the vacancy in each other's hearts.

"Let go... let go, I still have something to do." Rong Hua came back to his senses, and said uncomfortably, there were three or four waves of maids and eunuchs passing by, although they all bowed their heads, it was impossible not to see them.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Baijing let go of Ronghua kindly, and took his hand instead.

    "My lord, people come and go." Rong Hua wanted to pull out his hand, but Shen Baijing didn't let it go.

    "There were people coming and going just now, why did Zheng Jun obediently let me hug you?"

   " My lord." Rong Hua was furious, he was dazzled by Shen Baijing's confession that life and death depended on each other, and he didn't have time to think about it.

    "Okay, okay, Zhengjun wants to deal with business, so I won't bother you. When I go back to the mansion that night, I will change Zhengjun's clothes, okay?"

Rong Hua blushed. A tacit hint.

    "May I ask you, okay?" Shen Baijing insisted on asking Ronghua to answer him.

    "Okay."

    What Rong Hua thought in his heart was that he couldn't stop him, so why bother to ask hypocritically.

    After some delay, the two quickened their pace and finally caught up.

    "Scholar Sikong."

    "See Your Highness, my lord." Sikong Shan turned his head, and bowed his hands after being surprised, "I don't know what your highness and lord's business is looking for a minister?" "

    Scholar Sikong is going to see the concubine Ming?" Answer rhetorical questions.

    "How did Your Highness know?" Sikong Shan looked at Rong Hua in surprise, "The concubine Ming summoned me for something, so I have to go." Brother Sikong River.

"If Bachelor Sikong goes there, I'm afraid that what he sees is not Empress Ming and Miss Sikong, but Princess Yifang." Rong Hua straightforwardly told Sikong Shan the news he had received not long ago.

    "Your Highness means..." Sikong Shan realized in an instant that Princess Yifang was about to choose a marriage partner. If he met Princess Yifang in private and was seen again, he would have to choose Princess Shang whether he wanted it or not.

    "Thank you, Your Highness, for reminding me." After thinking about it, Si Kongming thanked him gratefully, but he escaped a catastrophe.

    "You don't have to worry about it."

    Rong Hua is not a troublesome person, but Sikong Shan's father, the Prime Minister Sikong Ming, has taught him well, so he can be regarded as his half husband.