Chapter 12 Qingqing Zijin

Shen Baijing looked at the red color that had just fallen from Ronghua's ears and spread to the roots of his ears, and he knew that the person in his arms had a wrong heart. He discovered that Mr. Ronghua, who is usually noble and estranged, has such a charming side that makes him want to make others Press it on the bed and love it.

    I'm afraid that I'll really tease people, Shen Baijing should stop it, it's just that after this interesting incident, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

    People in the mansion are used to meeting with the wind to make the rudder, before dinner, Wei Steward personally sent all the books of the palace that had been sorted out to the main courtyard.

    "Please take a look, Zhengjun."

    Rong Hua raised his head and glanced at Shen Baijing. Seeing that the other party was hesitant, he just took it and put it aside. I'll take care of it, I just don't read it."

After finishing speaking, he pushed a stack of ledgers over.

    Disappointed? It should be there, Shen Baijing doesn't believe him, in fact he doesn't care about the palace at all, he can't get what he wants, silver and jewelry are nothing.

    "What are you talking about?" Shen Baijing realized that his hesitation had misunderstood Ronghua, and walked to Ronghua's side, "I just think that Ronghua's talent is really overkill."

    "In the future, there will be Lao Zhengjun in the palace ." " Shen Baijing coaxed softly.

    Rong Hua knew that he had misunderstood, so he couldn't bear to be angry anymore, and the two ate their dinner quietly.

    Tao Zhou has been having doubts since he greeted him in the morning, so he decided to go to Xiao Wan's courtyard.

    "Your side." Tao Zhou hesitated to speak.

    "I know what you want to ask, but this is the end of the matter, let's watch slowly, don't you know what kind of temperament our prince is?" Xiao Wan said confidently.

    Shen Baijing's reputation as a romantic is known all over the world, even the prince who gave the marriage dared to be ignored, welcomed the emperor's servants into the mansion, and was nostalgic for the romantic place, arrogant and flamboyant, which can be seen.

"That's right, I was worrying too much. The prince is not a long-term lover, not to mention that Zhengjun is still unwilling to perform Zhougong's courtesy. This kind of favor may not last long." Tao Zhou nodded.

    "What did you say? They didn't..." Xiao Wan asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

    "I grew up in Fireworks and Willow Lane, so I still have the ability to judge people." Tao Zhou said confidently , He was originally the number one sign in the Nanfeng Pavilion, and Shen Baijing was the first night he picked up the guests. He was redeemed and brought into the palace.

    "Zhengjun..." Xiao Wan obviously didn't expect it, but then he breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, Mr. Ronghua, he is cold and arrogant, how could he bend so easily, but unfortunately, our prince may not have the patience to cover a piece of ice."

    " That's not it." The stone in Tao Zhou's heart fell to the ground, and he also joked, "Even if he honored the Duke of Zhou, the lord would think that he is boring."

  As everyone knows, Shen Baijing just watched Ronghua write, and he didn't feel bored at all. Instead, he pestered the other party to write "The Book of Songs·Zheng Feng-Zijin".

    "Mr. Rong is pitiful, I just want this painting." Shen Baijing studied the ink and said with a smile, "Well, I will copy a song for you later, how about it?"

  Rong Hua is not stingy with pen and ink, but this The heart expressed in the poem makes people blush, but after all, it is still not worth Shen Baijing's entanglement.

Qingqing Zijin, caress my heart, even if I don't go, Zining won't listen?

    Qingqing Zipei, leisurely I think. Even if I don't go, Zining won't come?

    Xi Xi pick up in the city of Xi Que. Not seeing each other for a day is like March!

    Shen Baijing was very satisfied, and prepared to copy a song for Ronghua as promised, but he didn't take the brush from Ronghua's hand, and he didn't allow Ronghua to leave. He just hugged Ronghua from behind and held his hand, like It's like teaching a child to write.