Chapyer 56 Dense Pain

The end of the new year is approaching, and Shen Baijing and Rong Hua are ordered to enter the palace for a few days in advance.

    "I (son) see Your Majesty (Father)."

    "I'm all from my own family. Sit down." Rong Sheng smiled and waved his hands, it was obvious that he was in a good mood.

    "You haven't returned to the palace for a long time, so you can stay longer this time. I have already ordered people to renovate the Changle Palace, so Shen Qing should be aggrieved and live with Hua'er." Rong Sheng said with a smile.

    "I dare not, I have always wanted to go to the palace to see the place where Ronghua grew up. I have no chance, and it is too late to be happy now." Shen Baijing said with a smile. How did it go.

    Rong Sheng nodded, as if he was very satisfied with Shen Baijing's performance.

    After lunch, Rong Hua and Shen Baijing went back to Changle Hall.

    "Is this what it used to be like here?" Shen Baijing looked around, if there were not enough people in the palace, just looking at the courtyard, it would be clear and cold.

    "Almost, but there weren't so many people at that time."

    Everyone in the world knew that Rong Hua was quiet and cold-tempered, but no one had ever asked him why he was like this.

    Even if the courtyard is full of people, no one treats him sincerely. No matter how many people there are, it will add to the noise.

    Shen Baijing could see Ronghua's feeling lonely, and held Ronghua's hand, "Then we are going to sleep in your bed tonight, I haven't slept in your...bed before." The intentional pause is really fascinating

    , Fortunately, Shen Baijing had already pushed back the following palace servants.

    "My lord, this is in the palace." Rong Hua said angrily, there were countless pairs of eyes staring at them in the palace.

    "So what? I didn't steal or rob. I'm open and frank." Shen Baijing said with a smile, "Don't be afraid, with me in the future, no one can bully you."

    Shen Baijing didn't ask how Ronghua's past was. A prince who had no mother in the harem and had no support in the previous court would only bring him more harm because of his status as a descendant. The emperor was busy with government affairs, so he could protect him After a few points, those people will only get worse in the future.

    Rong Hua smiled. He had never expected such a sentence, and it seemed that he had waited for many years.

    "This used to be a pond, but it was filled up later." When passing by an open space, Rong Hua said, with people around him, he felt that everything in the past seemed nothing, but he wanted Shen Baijing to feel sorry for him, so he continued Said, "One night, I was pushed down by someone, caught wind and cold, and it took almost a month to recover. When I went out again, my father had already filled it up." It seems that it pays attention to maintenance, but in

    fact It doesn't make any sense at all. Without the pond, there are other ways to harm people. The pond is filled up, but the person who pushed him into the pond is still there.     Shen Baijing held Rong Hua's hand tightly. He could imagine that it was either Rong Yuan or Rong Li. This kind of relationship has long been doomed, whether it is the past or the thought, they can't live together.     The layout of Changle Hall is also very simple, with a faint fragrance of aloes.     At night, Shen Baijing not only slept in Ronghua's bed, but also bullied and cried on the bed.     On the twenty-ninth, Rong Yuan, Rong Li and Rong Yan also entered the palace.     "Zhengjun, Your Highness invites you to drink tea."     "Understood." Rong Hua responded lightly.     "Why did King Duan ask you for no reason?" Shen Baijing frowned slightly, "I'll go with you."     Rong Hua looked at Shen Baijing dumbfounded, "This is in the palace, what else can he do to me?" "Don't     worry , I can still handle this little thing."     "Yes." Shen Bai nodded, "By the way, did Shen Lin follow you into the palace?" "     Huh? He... entered the palace." Rong Hua was a little Guilty, last time they said to let Shen Lin stay in the palace for the New Year.

    "It's hard work for him, but he's following you. I'm always at ease. Let Shen Lin come to me if something happens." Shen Baijing lowered his head and kissed Ronghua's lips lightly.

    "Okay."

    As soon as Rong Hua left, Rong Yan came over.

    "Where's the sixth brother?"

    "I was invited to have tea at Duan Wang's just now." Shen Baijing didn't hide anything, anyway, the more people know about it, the more difficult it is for Rong Yuan to use tricks.

    "Sigh." Rong Yan sighed, "After so many years, the sixth younger brother is far away from the court and married you, they are still worried." "

    Because Rong Hua is the only one." Shen Baijing continued. Hua believed in Rong Yan, so Shen Baijing was also willing to believe it. In contrast, only when Rong Yan became the crown prince could he and Rong Hua have a place to live.

    "But Ronghua didn't want to fight."

    "In this world, besides you and me, who else can believe? Sometimes no one cares whether you want to fight or not. As long as they think you will fight, they are the opponent." Rong Yan also suffered a lot because of his close relationship with Rong Hua.

    "They're afraid." Shen Baijing chuckled, "They're afraid that Ronghua will fight. If Ronghua wants to fight, they won't have a chance.

    " Almost no one can beat him.

    Except, no heirs.

    Rong Yan also laughed. Although Shen Baijing's words sounded frivolous, they were indeed reasonable.

    "By the way, fifth brother, how are you and Miss Sikong?"

    "Sixth brother told me, I didn't expect such a coincidence, I came here for this." Rong Yan rubbed the space between his brows, "I It's the prince, I'm afraid the Prime Minister's Mansion will not agree to marry my daughter-in-law to me." "Don't worry,

    fifth brother, since Sikong Shan came to look for Rong Hua, it means that the Prime Minister's Mansion should have acquiesced." Shen Baijing said, "The most difficult thing is Your Majesty That's it."

    The emperor rejected Rong Yuan, it was Si Kongming who personally entered the palace to imply that he would take over, so that it was impossible for the prime minister's mansion to take over the marriage, and if Rong Yan had no convincing reasons, the emperor would not agree.

    "Alas." Rong Yan sighed with his forehead supported, fate was playing tricks on him.

    "Fifth brother, don't worry, it's just a long-term plan. Look at it after a year, and don't rush it for a while." Shen Baijing comforted, but this matter is really difficult, unless there is a woman whose status is not inferior to the prime minister's mansion to marry Rong Yuan In this way, if Rong Yan goes to ask for a marriage, even if the emperor wants to balance power and check each other, he will agree.

    "Well, it's rare for Rong Hua to return to the palace for a reunion year." Rong Yan said casually.

    But the speaker has no intention, but the listener has the heart.

    "It's my fault. From now on, as long as Rong Hua thinks about it, we will go back to the palace every year to celebrate the New Year." Shen Baijing's eyes darkened, and his heart was full of pain.

    "That's not what I mean, don't worry too much." Rong Yan hurriedly explained, even if it was the consort recruited by the princess, I dare not say that returning to the palace every year for the New Year would make the man's family lose face.

    "I know." Shen Baijing smiled, he never cared about gossip, let alone being able to make Ronghua happy, these are not worth mentioning.