Chapter 10 Greetings

Rong Hua was worried that he would not be able to fall asleep if there was suddenly one more person beside him, but he didn't expect that he would sleep extraordinarily peacefully, and instead slept for nearly an hour longer than usual.

    Shen Baijing woke up early, but didn't get up, just looked at the person in his arms, how could he be so beautiful, when he fell asleep, he was less indifferent and alienated, but added a little bit of obedience and gentleness.

    For Mu Ran, Shen Baijing seemed to feel the feeling of joy.

    "My lord." Perhaps Shen Baijing's eyes were too hot, and Rong Hua woke up leisurely.

    "Wake up, did you sleep well?" Shen Baijing didn't move, still holding Ronghua in his arms, and asked with a smile.

    "En." Rong Hua moved slightly, a little embarrassed, struggling to get up.

    Shen Baijing didn't force tenderness, he just felt happy seeing Rong Hua's flushed ears.

    Meng Nian outside the door heard the commotion inside and asked, "Did the lord get up?"

    "Well, come in." Shen Baijing straightened his underwear and said.

"My lord, breakfast is ready." Meng Nian said while changing Shen Baijing's clothes, "One more thing, the servants of the side lord in the mansion are already in the main hall to greet the lord."

    Dong Liu also came in, covering up Unable to rejoice, "Zhengjun wants to wear a bright color today."

    Rong Hua raised his eyebrows a little puzzled, Shen Baijing smiled and said, "You look good in moon white."

    Then he said meaningfully, "Furthermore, I'm not in a hurry to wear it now."

    Except for Shen Lin's secret protection, Rong Hua doesn't like someone watching the night, so naturally the people in the house don't know that the two of them just hugged each other last night, and even Dongliu changed his mind. The reason why Mr. Li and his servants came to pay their respects, since last night, everyone in the world will know that Rong Hua is already a veritable Lord of the Yi Palace.

    "Hmm." Rong Hua had a half-knowledge, he did prefer light colors, especially moon white, and he was happy with the result.

    Ronghua heard Meng Nian say that those people were waiting in the main hall, but Shen Baijing didn't mention it, so he didn't pretend to be sensible, and ate his breakfast slowly.

    "Don't worry, eat some more." Shen Baijing added half a bowl of porridge to Rong Hua him self.

Rong Hua didn't refuse either.

    After the meal, Shen Baijing took Ronghua's hand and went to the main hall.

    "See the prince, see the Zhengjun."

    "Let's all sit down." Shen Baijing said casually, his eyes swept across, they were all familiar people in the previous life, but they were no longer in the mood of the previous life.

    In this life, Shen Baijing's eyes and heart are full of Ronghua, and there is no room for others anymore.

    "I have been in the palace for almost two years, and now I have the opportunity to see Zhengjun's demeanor. Zhengjun is really low-key." Side Jun Xiao Wan said with a smile, obviously in a humble tone, but what he said can be heard ridicule.

    "Zhengjun always doesn't leave the gate, doesn't step through the second door, and stays quietly in Mingyue Tower. How can he become a blockbuster? Zhengjun should teach me this skill, and let the prince look at me more." Tao Tao Zhou echoed from the side.

"Servant Tao has this skill, why don't you read a few more books, I heard that Zheng Jun is the number one prince in the world, and I'm afraid there is a lot for servant Tao to learn." Su Guanfeng said in a bad tone, then got up and asked Rong Hua cupped his hands, "I'm not talented Su Guanfeng, I've admired Mr. Rong's name for a long time."

    "Don't dare, it's just a waste of fame." Rong Hua stood up and returned the salute. Every move revealed self-cultivation and dignity.

    He Xia just watched, and the disdain flashed in his eyes. He felt that he knew some martial arts, so he naturally looked down on frail scholars.

    "In the future, all affairs in the mansion will be taken care of by Zhengjun. You must keep your own place and not make mistakes." Shen Baijing interrupted the bitterness and jealousy, mainly because he was afraid that Ronghua would feel uncomfortable.

    "Yes, I would like to follow the teaching of the prince."