Chapter 98 Arrangements

"What are you doing?" Rong Hua asked in a deep voice when he saw a group of eunuchs punching and kicking a young eunuch nestled in a corner.

    When those people saw Rong Hua, they hurriedly knelt down and saluted, "I see Your Highness. I didn't know His Highness was here. Please forgive me.

    " "You get up first."

    "Return to Your Highness, this little servant is not sensible, and the servant waits to teach you a lesson." The leader said with a guilty conscience.

    "Which palace are you from?" Rong Hua asked.

    "The slave is..."

    "I didn't ask you." Rong Hua scolded, then turned his head and asked the young eunuch who was beaten lightly, "Say it." "The

    slave, Ye Hai, is from the Ministry of Internal Affairs." Ye Hai trembled answer.

    "Why did they beat you?"

    "Because... because Mr. Wang wanted to arrange slaves to serve in Concubine Yi's palace." Ye Hai replied weakly, "In the end, someone else has gone." "Your

    Highness, help me." Kowtowing.

    Rong Hua knew that the palace worshiped the superior and trampled the inferior, and scheming, but when he really saw it, he still couldn't bear it.

    "Private fights, each of you will receive 20 boards, small punishments and big punishments." "

    Yes, thank you for your forgiveness."

    Those people stumbled away, Ye Hai looked up at Ronghua cautiously, then hurriedly lowered his head .

    "Are you willing to follow me?" Seeing Ye Hai's pitiful appearance, Rong Hua knew that life must be difficult and he was often bullied.

    "I am willing, I am willing." Ye Hai was stunned for a moment, almost fainted by the pie falling from the sky, and then he looked up at Ronghua firmly, "I will die to repay Your Highness's kindness." "Get up.

    "

    Ye Hai followed Rong Hua all the way, answering whatever he asked.

    Seeing that Rong Hua hadn't come back for a long time, Shen Baijing was just about to enter the palace to pick him up.

    "Why come back so late?" Shen Baijing held Rong Hua's hand naturally, "It's cold, especially at night, and I don't know how to bring a cloak." "I will definitely remember next time." Rong Hua responded with a smile

    .

    "This is..." Shen Baijing looked at Ye Hai behind Ronghua.

    "Slave Ye Hai, see the lord, His Highness has mercy on me, and I am honored to serve you here." Ye Hai respectfully kowtowed.

    "Get up." Shen Baijing waved his hand, "Wei Dezheng."

    "The old slave is here."

    Shen Baijing pointed to Wei Dezheng and said to Ye Hai, "From now on, you will follow Wei Steward." "

    Yes, I understand."

    Of course Wei Dezheng also understands Shen Baijing It means that he is old, and he has long been prepared to return to his hometown and enjoy his old age. He just waits for Ronghua to ascend the throne, but at that time, even Meng Nian and Dongliu in the palace may not be able to follow. As a rule, what Shen Baijing meant was to look at Ye Hai's character first, and if it was possible, he meant to reuse it.