Chapter 5 Reunion

"Who?" Rong Hua didn't turn his head, and even the sound of the piano didn't stop for a moment.

    As Rong Hua's voice fell to the ground, a boy in black with a sword appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of Rong Hua.

    "It's me." Shen Baijing kept looking at the thin back. Although he was concerned about Ronghua's identity, even if he was not favored, he was not neglected too much, but since Ronghua entered the Yi Palace, he rarely interacted with the palace. Yes, there is no shortage of food and clothing, but it is too desolate.

    Shen Baijing felt that the sound of Rong Hua's piano was messed up, and the other party stopped playing, the sound of the piano stopped abruptly, Rong Hua got up and turned his head.

    There are bandits and gentlemen, who are as sharp as cutting, and as sharp as grinding.

    Rong Hua was dressed in white, and he was peerless, like a celestial being exiled from the sky.

    "My lord." Rong Hua clasped his hands, his voice was cold and clean, like a clear spring flowing in the mountains, but with a little less fireworks, "Shen Lin, don't be rude."

    Shen Lin withdrew her sword expressionlessly and stepped back. Behind Rong Hua.

    "My lord, forgive me."

    The tone was cold and alienated. If it weren't for the memory of the previous life, Shen Baijing would have no way to trust the person in front of him and love him more than his own life.

Shen Baijing was speechless for a while, it was really goodbye in another life, if in his previous life he lived half a lonely life like a walking corpse in exchange for a new life, he was willing to do it again, and Ronghua stood in front of him safe and sound, nothing could be more satisfying than this. Let him believe that he was reborn.

    "Ronghua..." Shen Baijing uttered, trembling and sobbing that he didn't even realize.

    "My lord, what... is there anything you want?"

    Before Shen Baijing could answer, Dongliu Le ran in, "His Royal Highness, dinner is ready, and we have your favorite... fish fillets with sauce."

    "See you, my servant ." Pass the prince." After Dongliu recognized Shen Baijing, he hurriedly bowed his head and saluted.

    "Can I...can you stay...to have dinner together?" Shen Baijing asked tentatively.

    "Well, please, my lord." Rong Hua nodded and said politely.

    The meals are very simple, two vegetables, one meat and one soup, but the portions are pitifully small, Shen Baijing thinks it is not enough for him alone.

Rong Hua eats very gracefully, taking a slow pace, but he only takes one or two bites of each dish, concentrating on the porridge in the bowl.

"Why don't you eat vegetables?" Shen Baijing added a piece of fish and put it in Ronghua's bowl, "Eat more, you are too thin."

Shen Baijing really felt that Ronghua was thin. It looks very weakened, as if a gust of wind could blow it down.

"Thank you, my lord, for your kindness."

Rong Hua looked at the fish fillet in the bowl, and didn't say much. In fact, it was usually only for him alone. When Shen Baijing came to visit suddenly, he stayed to eat with him. He was worried that the other party would not eat well. I didn't add vegetables on purpose.

Dong stayed by and watched, anxious, His Highness didn't eat much, and today he managed to cook delicious dishes, but His Highness didn't eat it.

After the food was removed, Shen Baijing had time to look at Ronghua's residence. It can't be said simply, it's just empty and deserted.

"My lord, it's better if you have something to say directly." Seeing Shen Baijing hesitating to speak many times, Rong Hua said.

"I'm sorry, I have wronged you all these years." Shen Baijing's words were heavy, it was an apology he owed Ronghua II.

Although Dingguo does not object to masculinity, it is not the right path after all. Most of them are children from rich families who are curious and playful, and they will marry wives and have children in the end.

With Rong Hua's honor, if he hadn't fallen in love with him, how could he have willingly bowed down to live in Yi Wang's mansion, and stayed there for so long.