Chapter 88 Demotion

"No, brother, don't put on a straight face. If you know that you are here to have fun, if you don't know, you will think you are here to mess things up." Chu Heyang hooked shoulders with Shen Lin familiarly.

    "I didn't come here to have fun." Shen Linbing replied coldly.

    "Hey, tell me the truth, this is not the first time you have come to this kind of place, is it?" Chu Heyang looked at Shen Lin curiously, such a handsome man, and so pure.

    Shen Lin ignored him, Chu Heyang smiled and said to himself.

    Chu Heyang didn't stay overnight either, but went back after listening to the music.

    After that, Chu Heyang went to Yi Wang's mansion from time to time, but he didn't look for Shen Baijing anymore.

    "Where's Shen Lin? Lend me a day." Chu Heyang said with a smile.

    "Shen Lin is mine, why do you come here every day to borrow money?" Shen Baijing asked meaningfully, he knew that Chu Heyang liked men.

    "Shen Lin is clearly one of His Highness's people, so just lie to me." Chu Heyang also hesitated in his heart. He always thought that he liked the kind of delicate boys with soft waists. Lin.

    "Ronghua's is mine." Shen Baijing said as it should, "Don't change the subject, or I won't borrow it." "

    Okay, I admit, I've taken a fancy to him." Chu Heyang spread his hands and said, "Really A tough bone."

    "Are you sure he's the same as us?" Shen Baijing asked seriously, as a friend, he didn't want Chu Heyang to have a bumpy relationship, after all, Chu Heyang had suffered too much.

    Chu Heyang lowered the corners of his mouth, put away his playful smile, and shook his head.

    "Wait a little longer, let me... test it out." Chu Heyang said in a low voice.

    "En." Shen Bai nodded his head, "Don't fall too deep, I can't save you." In

    this world, everything can be cured, but love is hard to understand.

    Chu Heyang borrowed Shen Lin away half-delayed and half-coaxed.

    "He Yang, does he treat Shen Lin..." Rong Hua is so smart and sensitive, he feels something is wrong a few times.

    "Well, do you know Shen Lin..." Shen Baijing asked tentatively.

    "I didn't ask either." Rong Hua shook his head.

    "That's all." Shen Baijing held Ronghua's waist, "Everyone has his own blessing." "

    Yes." Ronghua nodded, "Shen Lin is not young, if she can be with Heyang, she can be regarded as finding a lover "

    Old Xiaoyue, don't keep thinking about others, think about your husband." Shen Baijing lowered his head and whispered into Ronghua's ear, "Last night, my king said that he was in the study, so you pushed it all the time." Ken, what are you talking about for fear of being seen by others."

    "This king sent his servants early this morning, no one will come over, you are not allowed to refuse any more." Shen Baijing walked towards the study with his arms around him, "Huh?"

    " What does the prince always think about these unserious things." Ronghua pushed Shen Baijing, "Isn't that bed enough for you to make trouble?" "Not enough."

    Shen Baijing smiled and shook his head, "With you, it's just a bed. How can the bed be enough?"

    Rong Hua couldn't resist Shen Baijing's softness, so he obeyed, but Shen Baijing was not satisfied, and he didn't give up after messing around at the desk. After a lot of tossing, it happened that there were chess pieces there. Ronghua's chess skills are exquisite, but he never thought that he would use that way... to eat the chess pieces. I am afraid that he would never dare to look directly at the chess pieces in his life.