Chapter 44 No Rules

It was dusk when I returned home, and I was ready to go to bed after taking a bath.

    Shen Baijing held Rong Hua in his arms, and kissed his forehead pitifully.

    "My lord..."

    "You have been wronged in the past, and in the future, it will never happen again." Shen Baijing stroked Ronghua's back.

    "Actually...fortunately, I am the only direct prince. No matter what they do, they dare not really do anything to me." Ronghua likes Shen Baijing's love for him, but he can't bear the other party's love for him too much, "Besides, I am not It’s so bullying, I’ll take revenge.”

    “In the future, there will be me.”

    “Yeah.” Rong Hua found a comfortable position in Shen Baijing’s arms and lay down.

    The improved bows and crossbows and defense plans in the barracks were completed, and Shen Baijing had to follow the rules to go to court every day.

    "Shen Lin."

    "The subordinates are here."

    "Go and check Tao Zhou's family background, but there are still relatives alive, or sweethearts." Ronghua doesn't think Tao Zhou will be someone else's pawn for no reason, from Tao Zhou's It can be seen from the food, clothing, housing, and transportation that they are not very luxurious, so it can be seen that it is not for money, and she has married Shen Baijing, not for fame, then it can only be another secret.

    One hair can move the whole body, only by finding out the ins and outs can it be convenient to move Xiao Wan.

    "Yes, my subordinates will investigate now."

    "In addition, arrange someone to keep an eye on Xiao Wan. Without Tao Zhou as a puppet, he will definitely act on his own." "

    Yes."

    Rong Hua waited for Shen Baijing to go down to court before having breakfast together .

    "Don't wait for me next time, if you come back late, wouldn't you be hungry." Shen Baijing would have to go to court every day, and he couldn't bear Ronghua to wait for him all morning.

    "It's boring to eat monsters alone if you can't be hungry." Rong Hua said lightly.

    However, Shen Baijing felt a pain in his heart. During the two years when he was left out, did Ronghua also look forward to and wait for him to come and accompany him every day in Mingyue Tower?

    "My lord?" Rong Hua raised his eyebrows when he saw that Shen Baijing was silent.

    "It's okay." Shen Baijing didn't intend to mention the past to make Ronghua recall the sadness at that time. What he has to do is to cherish the future and treat Ronghua better.

    "Tomorrow is Yifang's big wedding, do you want to go there?" Shen Baijing changed the subject.

    "Well, after all, we are brothers and sisters."

    When Yifang got married, Ronghua found a Guanyin Guanyin from the library as a congratulatory gift, and specially changed into a water-blue dress, which made Ronghua look a little smarter. .

    "Don't look at me like that." Shen Baijing raised his hand to cover Ronghua's eyes, "Otherwise, we might miss Yifang's big wedding."

    Ronghua lowered his eyes slightly, with a smile at the end of his eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised.