Chapter 35 Mid-Autumn Festival (2)

Concubine Ming went back to the backyard thoughtfully.

    During the Mid-Autumn Festival banquet, the princes and ministers are in the front hall, and except for the concubines, other female relatives are in the backyard.

    "Mother Concubine, what's the matter?" Yifang saw that Concubine Ming's face was not good, if Rong Yuan made up his mind to let Yifang marry Yan Song, she would not be able to stop her, when the Yan Mansion proposes, Rong Yuan will help, the emperor will even appease the old minister , will also agree.

    "Prince Duan... intends for you to marry Yan Song, the eldest son of Yan Shangshu."

    "What? Concubine mother, if the daughter doesn't marry, what is the future for a son of Shangshu?" Yifang said bluffing.

"That's a second-rank official from the imperial court, so it's not considered wronged, but..." Concubine Ming didn't think about a momentary gain or loss, if she really got married, the fate of their mother and daughter would hang on Rong Yuan.

    "My daughter won't marry, concubine mother, help my daughter." Yi Fang dragged Concubine Ming to act like a spoiled child.

    "Then what else do you want?"

    "Daughter... Daughter heard that Sikong Shan, the eldest son of the prime minister's mansion, is handsome, and has already entered the Imperial Academy just after reaching the crown, and he will have a bright future in the future." "How do you know this? You Listen, is this what you should say? What does it look like to be heard? How proper is it for a daughter's family to talk about outsiders." Concubine Ming scolded.

"I didn't hear what the servant girl said, mother and concubine, if the daughter can marry into the prime minister's mansion and give birth to the eldest son, our mother and daughter will have support in the future, and the father and emperor will value the mother and concubine more." Yi Yi Fang's face was also a little uneasy, the girl in the boudoir privately inquired about the outsider, and her reputation would be ruined if it was heard, but she still tried her best to persuade Concubine Ming.

    Concubine Ming also hesitated, the Prime Minister's Mansion is indeed much more expensive than the Shangshu Mansion.

    "But... if the Prime Minister's Mansion doesn't have this intention, we can't do it either. If it is spread by someone with a heart, even the Shangshu Mansion will..." "Mother Concubine, my daughter has a
plan, and I will definitely get what I want."

    Yi Fang The princess said a few words in Concubine Ming's ear, and Concubine Ming's expression changed.

"Nonsense, do you still want your reputation?"

    "Mother and concubine, if you don't enter the tiger's lair, how can you get tiger cubs."

    Yi Fang was soft-spoken, but Ming Concubine finally compromised. In the end, she was still greedy and wanted to be close to a big tree.

    "Drink less alcohol." Shen Baijing gently stopped Ronghua's hand, "This alcohol has a strong aftertaste, be careful to go back and get dizzy." "My lord, don't underestimate people, I can hold alcohol well." Ronghua avoided Shen Baijing's hand, Li wine is on the sweet side, Rong Hua hadn't drank alcohol for a long time, and was greedy for a while.

    Shen Baijing smiled and didn't stop him anymore, he just chose some light side dishes for Ronghua, and at worst he would carry them back when he got drunk.

Ronghua refused to admit defeat, and the frequency of drinking was obviously slow, and he only drank three or five cups before putting it down.

    "Zhengjun."

    Dongliu came in quietly with his body bowed, and whispered a few words in Ronghua's ear.

    "What's the matter?"

    "It's not a big deal, there is another good show." Rong Hua smiled slightly, but he did not see Concubine Ming when he looked up.

    Shen Baijing didn't ask any more questions, but felt that someone might be in trouble.

    Not long after, someone sent a message to Sikong Shan that Sikong Shan did not sit in the front row with his father Sikong Ming, but sat in the back with a scholar of the Imperial Academy, so no one would know when he left.

"Father, my son is addicted to drinking for a while, and a little drunk, go out to get some air." Rong Hua got up and cupped his hands.

    "Your Majesty, I will accompany him." Shen Baijing didn't know Rong Hua's true capacity for alcohol, but he was really thinking about Rong Hua, fearing that he might bump into him if he got drunk.

    "Well, let's go."