Chapter 23 You Are Still Young

"I just told them to disperse them, why stay in the mansion, you will be jealous from time to time." Shen Baijing smiled helplessly.

    "Don't, if one day the prince thinks of someone who can't see him, he will blame me." The redness on Ronghua's face faded a lot, but he still didn't dare to look into Shen Baijing's eyes.

    Shen Baijing took a bite on Ronghua's mouth, but he didn't want to be too hard, "I really want you to see, who is this king thinking about?" "What do you think?" Ronghua also became interested, and asked with raised eyebrows road.

    "Of course it is..." Shen Baijing whispered in Rong Hua's ear, his ruffian tone became a little more hoarse now.

After Ronghua listened, the red tide that had receded once again rose, and it became even stronger.

    "My lord, I..." Rong Hua's voice was a little flustered, he didn't understand love affairs at all, and coupled with the rumors he heard, he was a little scared.

    "You're kidding, you're still young, besides, I don't want to part with it." Shen Baijing bowed his head and kissed Ronghua tenderly. He used to despise these little flirtatious things at all, and found them boring, but after being reborn, after being with Ronghua, It's not funny.

 Seventeen years old, not too young, if he hadn't been with Shen Baijing, even if he hadn't made an exception to be crowned king, he would have had a housemate, concubine, and side concubine. Besides, those people in the palace were only fourteen when they first entered the palace. Five years old, compared with them, Rong Hua is not too young.

But Shen Baijing couldn't bear it, the more he liked it, the more he cherished it.

    The next day, Shen Baijing went to the barracks as before, while Rong Hua planned to visit Tao Zhou's courtyard, but unexpectedly, he bumped into Tao Zhou before he arrived.

    "See Zhengjun."

    "No." Rong Hua slightly raised his hand.

    "I was going to pay my respects to Zhengjun, but I bumped into it without thinking. The Bibo Court is in front of me, Zhengjun, would you like to have a cup of tea?" Tao Zhou could tell at a glance, even though Shen Baijing was with Ronghua every day. , but the two are not married.

 "Then I'll bother you." Rong Hua was puzzled. Tao Zhou's direction should be going to the main courtyard. What's the matter with him?

"The tea is not good, Zhengjun, don't mind." Tao Zhou's attitude was very different from the first time he greeted him, this time it was more like a flattery.

    "Tao's servant is too modest." Rong Hua took a sip casually, and glanced at the decorations in the room from the corner of his eye, most of them were fakes, which did not match the recorded expenses for food and clothing.

    "It's hard for Zhengjun to serve the lord for several days. How dare you not take the best tea." Tao Zhou seemed to say inadvertently.

    Rong Hua just smiled lightly and didn't answer.

    Tao Zhou had no choice but to sing a one-man show by himself, "Zhengjun comes from a noble family, and commonplace things are not eye-catching, but Tao Zhou has one, and Zhengjun should use it."

    Said, Tao Zhou pushed a box in front of Ronghua.

Rong Hua was about to open it, but was stopped by Tao Zhou.

    "It's better for Zhengjun to go back and watch slowly alone." Tao Zhou said meaningfully.

    "Then I would like to thank Servant Tao for his kindness."

    Rong Hua sat for a while and left.

    "What do you mean by attendant?" asked the big maid beside Tao Zhou.

    "Now that he sees being favored, it seems that Zhengjun has not yet enlightened, and the prince has not yet obtained it. This is a way for me to have the best of both worlds." Tao Zhou said that he is bound to win.

    If Rong Hua's favor persists, then he has done Rong Hua a small favor today, and he has done the good deeds of the two of them. If Shen Baijing feels nothing after getting it, and Rong Hua is left out in the cold again in the future, it is also a big deal for him. All benefits and no harm.