Chapter 94 Choice

Ronghua sniffed, "Where did the prince go? Why does he smell like blood?" "

    Huh? I've already bathed and changed, what else?" Shen Baijing raised his hand and smelled it before realizing that Ronghua was cheating. he.     Ronghua raised his eyebrows and looked at Shen Baijing, "Doesn't the lord have anything

    to say?"

Listen."

    Shen Baijing said half and half, but did not specifically mention Rong Li's situation.

    "My lord, why bother to look at him with dirty eyes." Rong Hua leaned against Shen Baijing's arms, "He also did it on his own, and he couldn't escape death." "

    Yes." Shen Baijing responded, "Don't talk about him, are you sleepy? "

    Rong Hua nodded, he didn't think it at first, but he felt sleepy in Shen Baijing's arms with peace of mind.

    "Go to sleep."

    After three days of interrogation, all punishments were used over and over again, Rong Li was already tortured beyond human form, Lu Qingchuan knew from the beginning that Rong Li had no antidote, so the punishment was still applied as usual, but He also had to find a way out for himself.

    "You just need to go to the Tai Hospital. If there is a prescription for detoxification, it is best. If there is no prescription, then find a prescription that can relieve the spread of toxins. If there is no prescription, you can ask for one that can adjust your complexion." Shen Baijing listened to Lu Qingchuan Difficulties come up with an idea.

    "Isn't this... deceiving the king?"

    "I didn't let you deceive the king. You just need to tell the truth. Since the result is determined, why not let your majesty see the process of your hard work." Shen Baijing continued, Lu Qingchuan is a smart man , will not fail to understand, what the emperor needs now is hope.

    Enlightened, Lu Qingchuan clasped his hands and said, "Thank you, my lord, for your guidance."

    Sure enough, Rong Sheng didn't blame Lu Qingchuan, but directly bestowed Rong Li to death.

    Shen Baijing personally went to the prison with a dagger, poisoned wine and white silk.

    "Rong Li, do you choose by yourself, or does this king help you?" Shen Baijing asked coldly.

    "Shen Baijing, although I can't see it, but remember, when Rong Hua comes to the world, he will not be much more affectionate than the current emperor. Since ancient times, emperors have been so ruthless. Your ending may not be as good as mine." cell.

    "It seems that you don't want to choose, then the king will give you a ride."

    Shen Baijing no longer gave Rong Li a chance to speak, picked up a dagger and cut off Rong Li's tendons, "Go all the way." He raised his hand and cut off

    Rong Li. Li's throat, killed with a single blow.

    Rong Sheng was hanging by ginseng soup and tonic every day, and Yan Luo served by his side.

    "Come here, Xuan Rongyan enters the palace to have an audience."

    "Yes." Yan Luo retreated, and she got her revenge, but no matter what the reason was, Rong Sheng treated her well during this time, and he was about to die , she didn't want to leave, so she took care of Rong Sheng all the time.

    "I will see my father."

    "Get up." Rong Sheng said weakly, "How is Princess Jing?"

    "Everything is fine, thank you for your concern." Rong Yan said.