Chapter 97 Welcome Your Highness

"My lord, where have you been?" Rong Hua was waiting at the door, "Dinner is ready." "

    Go and invite someone to be a guest, it took a while, His Royal Highness has been waiting for a long time." Shen Baijing embraced Rong Hua with a smile , and quickly gave Ronghua a superficial kiss on the corner of his mouth.

    "Who? Are you here together?" Rong Hua looked outside, but there was no one there.

    "No, Zhuangzi outside the city." Shen Baijing explained lightly, and then asked with a smile, "Miss me?

    " go back.

    "Go down, all of you." Rong Hua waved his hand, pushing everyone away.

    Shen Baijing looked at Rong Hua in confusion, thinking that he had something to say, but he didn't want Rong Hua to sit in his arms directly.

    "My lord, the East Palace has been repaired, should we move there?" Rong Hua asked.

    "Well, of course." Shen Baijing nodded as it should, "What's the matter? Don't you want to move?" "

    No." Rong Hua hid in Shen Baijing's arms with a smile. He entered Yi Wang's mansion with his name, and I don't know how many people outside laughed at him for lowering his value. It turns out that Shen Baijing also loves him.

    Perhaps, the secular world is secular after all, and some loves are incomprehensible.

    "Choose a good day, let's move."

    "Yeah."

    Ronghua didn't get up from Shen Baijing's body, and just opened his mouth for dinner.

    Rong Hua was in charge of the government affairs, so he got busy, and most of the moving into the East Palace was made by Shen Baijing.

    "Your Highness, Beiyan's envoys and his party have disappeared since they left Beijing. Beiyan is looking for someone from us."

    Rong Hua raised his eyebrows and had an answer in his heart.

    "It's obvious to all that it was Beiyan who was rude and left without saying goodbye. Since they left without saying goodbye, how do we know where they are?" Rong Hua said, "Don't worry about it."

    "Yes."

    The people below looked at each other in blank dismay. Rong Hua's personality and handling style were quite different from Rong Sheng's. Rong Sheng wanted to be safe and conservative, but Rong Hua was different. He dared to fight and act without fear.

    "Your Highness, it is enough for the prince to let you go directly to the East Palace." Dongliu said.

    "Hmm."

    Shen Baijing and the Donggong team greeted him at the door.

    "Minister Shen Baijing, welcome Your Highness."

    Rong Hua smiled and took Shen Baijing's hand. The layout of the East Palace was exactly the same as that of Yi Wang's Mansion, and even the plaque was moved over, showing his intentions.

    "Do you like it?" Shen Baijing held Ronghua's hand, as if he was familiar with it all the way.

    "En."

    Back in the bedroom, Rong Hua embraced Shen Baijing.

    "Huh?"

    "My lord, was the guest you invited a few days ago Lou Su?" Rong Hua couldn't think of another person who would have the guts to snatch Prince Beiyan away.