Chapter 83: The Clouds Open and the Moon Brightens

"Rong Jia is leaving Beijing today." Rong Hua purposely got up early, just to see Rong Jia off.

    "En." Shen Baijing guessed that Rong Hua was going to see Rong Jia off, so he ordered the dining room last night, and today's breakfast was half an hour earlier, "Have a bowl of porridge first, and I will go with you later." "Okay.

    " Rong Hua smiled slightly, this feeling that no matter what you do, someone is willing to accompany you, very happy, if you have a husband like this, what more can you ask for.

    Although Rong Jia showed weakness in front of Rong Hua before, crying hard, but this time she really married far away, but she was unusually calm, every line and every salute was not bad at all, without losing the royal demeanor at all.

    "It's a long way to go, take care." Rong Hua patted Rong Jia's shoulder, and secretly handed Rong Jia a purse.

    Watching the wedding team leave, Shen Baijing turned his head and asked Ronghua in a low voice, "What did you just give him?

    " There is a place for money."

    "Well, it makes sense." Shen Bai nodded.

    After returning, Rong Hua ordered Shen Lin to let the hidden guards along the way take care of her, and let Bei Yan's people pay attention to Rong Jia's situation.

    Concubine Degui's belly was getting bigger day by day, but the emperor's body was not getting better day by day. He was bedridden for more than a month after suffering from a cold. Can't even blow it.

    Often only when you get along with Concubine Degui, you will feel better.

    "My lord, there are many people in the palace who say that Concubine Degui likes to eat sour food. She should be a prince. Your Majesty loves Concubine Degui so much. I'm afraid it will..." When the subordinates reported back, they also hesitated, "I'm afraid they would I prefer the youngest son to be... the crown prince."

    Rong Li closed his eyes, seeing that Concubine De Gui was pregnant for six months.

    In fact, whether it is Rong Li or the unborn child, which one is the crown prince, Concubine Degui will be the only queen mother in the future.

    This was exactly what Rong Li was worried about, if the emperor really favored the youngest son too much, it would be very difficult for Concubine De Gui not to be swayed, and when the Crown Prince was young, Concubine De Gui would not be able to guarantee that she would not have the intention of being a regent.

    "Go down." Rong Li held his forehead in thought, Concubine De Gui is his biological mother after all, he can't let it go for now, but the child in Concubine De Gui's belly does pose a threat to him, especially his plan.

    "Come here, go and invite the imperial physician who checked Concubine De Gui's pulse, and said that the king has a headache." Rong Li decided to check first.

    "Yes."

    On the other side, Sikong Wuyang felt a slight pain in his stomach when he got up early, and Wen Po and the doctor were always prepared.

    Shen Baijing and Rong Hua rushed to Prince Jing's Mansion after receiving the news, and waited outside the delivery room with Rong Yan.

    "Fifth Brother, don't worry, Fifth Sister-in-law is auspicious, and mother and child will be safe." Rong Hua comforted, but she was actually very nervous.

    "En." Rong Yan didn't care about anything else, he could only silently pray that Sikong Wuyang and his mother were safe.

    In the delivery room, Sikong Wushang kept shouting, and those who heard it were worried.

    About two hours later, the midwife came out.

    "Congratulations to the prince, congratulations to the prince, the princess gave birth to a pair of twins, mother and child are safe." The midwife said with a smile.

    "Go down and receive the reward, everyone in Prince Jing's Mansion will be rewarded with one month's salary."

    Rong Yan couldn't wait to rush into the delivery room, Sikong Wuyang was sweating, and fell asleep from exhaustion.

    "My lord, don't worry, the princess is just too tired, she's fine."

    Rong Yan waved his hand, and let the midwife and the imperial physician go out, and he accompanied Sikong Wuyang, carefully wiped his cheeks for Sikong Wuyang, everything was taken care of properly, for Sikong Wuyang Good quilt, just go out, and bring it to the door by the way.

    "Fifth Brother, have you seen the child? It looks a lot like yours." Ronghua's eyes revealed joy.

    "I see, it's very cute." Rong Yan nodded the nose of the child held by the nurse.

    "Did you name it?" Rong Hua asked with a smile.

    "Well, the boy's name is Rong Yunkai, and the girl's name is Rong Yueming." Rong Yan said, the meaning is also very simple, I hope that no matter what I do in the future, I can keep the clouds open and see the moonlight.

    "Good name." Rong Hua subconsciously turned his head to look at Shen Baijing, he really experienced the feeling of watching the moonlight when the clouds opened.

    Shen Baijing seemed to feel something in his heart, and put his arms around Ronghua's shoulders.

    Rong Yan directly asked for an order to make Rong Yunkai his son.

    "Does the lord like children?" Rong Hua asked in a low voice, nestling in Shen Baijing's arms.

    "Fortunately, Fifth Brother's child can still like it a little bit, not necessarily the others." Shen Baijing thought for a while and said, he didn't have any special feelings for the child, only because it was related to the person he cared about, he could give birth to a little liking .

    "Then... has the prince ever thought about having his own children?" Rong Hua asked tentatively, he could give Shen Baijing anything, even the world, except children.     "No." Shen Baijing answered simply. He has always been a character who dares to love, hate, and act. Since he realized that he likes men, he has accepted the ending of having no heirs.     "Why, does His Highness Six want an heir?" Shen Baijing raised his eyebrows and asked.     "No, what are you thinking?" Rong Hua nudged Shen Baijing, "Fifth brother already has a son, and the Rong family has inherited, and I don't have any worries." "Could it be possible that there is no fifth brother?     " , do you really plan to find a woman to give birth to a child of Rong's blood for you?" Shen Baijing asked meaningfully.     "No, no." Rong Hua hastily denied, "The Rong family is flourishing, and I'm not one of them." "     But..." Rong Hua looked at Shen Baijing, but Yi Wang's mansion was a single family.     "Don't think too much, I've already recognized this ending. After a hundred years, I'll go and ask my ancestors for my sins." Shen Baijing couldn't find a woman who gave birth to a child for him and then abandoned him, and he didn't want to go against his will .

    Seeing that there was still disappointment and grievance in Ronghua's eyes, Shen Baijing knew that Ronghua was doing it for him, and comforted him softly, "Don't worry, the big deal is that there will be fate in the future, just take it back and be a adopted son." "Yes." Ronghua felt for a

    moment , they have only each other.

    "Is Zhengjun unable to sleep?" Shen Baijing asked softly, but seemed to be hiding a mystery.

    But Rong Hua didn't notice it at all, "Well, maybe I'm so happy today." "It's

    really a good day, so why don't I follow suit to please you." Shen Baijing turned over and pressed on Rong Hua, looking down at Rong Hua, "Let's see if my king can give birth to a little son for this king."

    "My lord is talking nonsense, how can a man..." Rong Hua said halfway before he realized that Shen Baijing was deliberately teasing him, "It won't be soon Now, my lord, let's rest."

    "Just now Zhengjun said he couldn't sleep, why did the order change like this?" Shen Baijing grabbed Rong Hua and refused to let go, "This king has a good way to help you. Your Majesty is sleeping."

    Rong Hua was also quite touched today, so he let Shen Baijing mess around for a long time.